Profile has been removed

Holly cow man , there's a lot of cheaters who stay on the site,some even stay on the leaderboard after hiding one game or 2,but to get removed?

This means that you hacked the shit out of trophies,this i m Shure

What i have no ideia is the exact criteria to ban people from the site by hacked trophies or other stuff,and i believe they ain't gonna tell

Edit: well i saw your profile and i found one issue,and that is clearly not legit,but indeed there's a lot of people who literally do way worse for my point of view and they are still here,you did something pretty specific to be kicked out, only god knows what 

And sly 

Edited by AmazingNoeder

9 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Holly cow man , there's a lot of cheaters who stay on the site,some even stay on the leaderboard after hiding one game or 2,but to get removed?

This means that you hacked the shit out of trophies,this i m Shure

What i have no ideia is the exact criteria to ban people from the site by hacked trophies or other stuff,and i believe they ain't gonna tell

I didnt use any kind of hacking trophies or cheating. I just synced my second ps3 trophies yesterday and got removed today without any notice or warning 

23 minutes ago, Arvin_cj said:

I didnt use any kind of hacking trophies or cheating. I just synced my second ps3 trophies yesterday and got removed today without any notice or warning 

Why did you synched your PS3 trophies Only yesterday?

Edit:Man....never mind,your account doesn't have one issue,has a lot

No one will say why you got kicked i believe,and i believe that they will not allow you back 

And man ...stop doing this , hacking digital pngs that you didn't earned,i don't think you cheated,now i know.

Gonna play some the evil within,the dlc is very good you should try

Edited by AmazingNoeder
  • Like 1

Automatic scanning of trophy hacks

If detected, this results in complete removal of your profile. This cannot be undone unless you can show a certain game can be completed in a way that looks hacked.

Also this post is likely to be moved as it’s not an actual dispute. 

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Why did you synched your PS3 trophies Only yesterday?

Edit:Man....never mind,your account doesn't have one issue,has a lot

No one will say why you got kicked i believe,and i believe that they will not allow you back 

And man ...stop doing this , hacking digital pngs that you didn't earned,i don't think you cheated,now i know.

Gonna play some the evil within,the dlc is very good you should try

I think ps3 version of MGS3 is why i got removed because i fisrt platinumed vita version and started ps3 at the same time but at some point i tried save data syncing; thats an option in MGS2 and 3 that autopops trophies u already got on the other version ( vita or ps3) . That caused some out of order story trophy poping . 

What do you mean by a lot of issues ? 

That message means you have at least 1 hacked console and been perma-banned from the leaderboards. This ban is highly unlikely to be overturned, therefore your only real option is to start a new profile and replace your hacked console with an unhacked one that is free of Custom Firmware and other hacks.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

I had used options of psnp for 6 years and never cheated on any game for sure, if i was interested in cheating or hacking trophies i would never push myself to spend thousands of hours trophy hunting and would cheat everything . Btw i found this kind of kicking out and behavior of players/moderators disrespectful and not appropriate . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arvin_cj said:

I had used options of psnp for 6 years and never cheated on any game for sure, if i was interested in cheating or hacking trophies i would never push myself to spend thousands of hours trophy hunting and would cheat everything . Btw i found this kind of kicking out and behavior of players/moderators disrespectful and not appropriate . 

Sorry my friend but unless you can prove the console was not hacked in anyway , and I suspect the mass amount of game trophies synched in game before actually syncing your profile is what has caused the account to be flagged.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Arvin_cj said:

By all means, please list out all the games, trophies, timestamps (at the time) that were synced from your second PS3 all at one time and we will be able to help narrow down exactly why the code instantly removed your profile. There are only a few specific situations that lead to an automated profile removal and yours should be easy to identify. Trophies out of order is absolutely not something that gets a profile automatically removed. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Sorry my friend but unless you can prove the console was not hacked in anyway , and I suspect the mass amount of game trophies synched in game before actually syncing your profile is what has caused the account to be flagged.

How can you even prove that a console wasn't hacked? A hacked console can generally be restored to factory defaults and you could also show off a different console than the one that was used for hacking the trophies to prove it's clean. 

It definitely looks a bit weird that they waited months to synch their Far Cry 2 trophies, a game notorious for being hard/time consuming and also known for having many trophy hackers. 

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

By all means, please list out all the games, trophies, timestamps (at the time) that were synced from your second PS3 all at one time and we will be able to help narrow down exactly why the code instantly removed your profile. There are only a few specific situations that lead to an automated profile removal and yours should be easy to identify. Trophies out of order is absolutely not something that gets a profile automatically removed. 

I only did two games on my second ps3 : far cry 2 and metal gear solid 3 . 

I did not sync any trophies from my second ps3 since 4-5 months ago . I did far cry 2 then but did not sync it because i wanted to do all the games in  far cry series and sync at the same time . Yesterday i finished MGS3 on second ps3 and tried to sync trophies and updated profile on psnp after that ; but i found out that i got removed in less than 6h after syncing . 

1 hour ago, amurnin100 said:

There is no way to prove that but i heard playing multiplayer games on hacked ps3 could cause ban most of the time. 

• Like 1