Online Trophies

Ondra06_

The "Other Player Kills" trophies. No longer can do this on solo/single player mode. Must be kills against other Online players. There used to be 2 easy methods for splitscreen (kill 2nd controller) and solo (kill the trader), but those have been patched for some time now. I can average 1 kill every 15 seconds when my buddy goes AFK to let me farm some kills, Only downside is every 15 seconds he has to press X to respawn. So the other online players cant go AFK fully.

1 hour ago, SickaDelicGaming said:

The "Other Player Kills" trophies. No longer can do this on solo/single player mode. Must be kills against other Online players. There used to be 2 easy methods for splitscreen (kill 2nd controller) and solo (kill the trader), but those have been patched for some time now. I can average 1 kill every 15 seconds when my buddy goes AFK to let me farm some kills, Only downside is every 15 seconds he has to press X to respawn. So the other online players cant go AFK fully.

You can do that one offline but you have to use the proxy server patch downgrade exploit to force the game to download a specific patch so the trader exploit works again:

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You can do that one offline but you have to use the proxy server patch downgrade exploit to force the game to download a specific patch so the trader exploit works again:

Yeah I mean if you really feel the need to use a proxy server then the trader method is still a way to obtain it, unfortunately not everyone is able to go through the process to downgrade. Plus where's the sense of accomplishment knowing you had to use an older version to make things easier when they updated it to purposely make you kill other players and not an NPC. I mean to be fair the trophy is to kill "Other Players" not bots. Do as you wish just know anyone who judges by trophies will see you cheesed it.

I thought the guide was pretty clear once you read Stage 4: Player Kills section. I guess I was wrong.

Note: The game runs on p2p connection as there are absolutely 0 dedicated servers for this game meaning %99,99 it won't be unobtainable with the upcoming shutdown.

Edited by johncnstntn__
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 6:07 AM, HuntingFever said:

Unless someone sees this thread or knows the OP personally, it's impossible to tell they used an exploit to get this trophy.

Actually, you can easily tell by the time between each "player kill" trophy popped. Using the Trader method is exponentially faster, If someone was to grind all 2500 kills on a trader without stopping, the time between each pop would still be faster than killing friends or dummy accounts. Not many people will even care to look, but people who have accomplished this without alternative methods will forsure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SickaDelicGaming said:

Actually, you can easily tell by the time between each "player kill" trophy popped. Using the Trader method is exponentially faster, If someone was to grind all 2500 kills on a trader without stopping, the time between each pop would still be faster than killing friends or dummy accounts. Not many people will even care to look, but people who have accomplished this without alternative methods will for sure.

In that case I stand corrected :).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-01-04 at 9:04 PM, HuntingFever said:

But the 1.16 patch doesnt seem to be found anywere. Not possible without that patch. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-01-04 at 7:55 PM, SickaDelicGaming said:

If I recall correctly he shouldn't have to press X if he disconnects his controller.

I boosted this on my own with 2 PS4s and all I had to do was put a rubber band on my main controller and check in every hour or so to make sure I ate/drank something so my main didn't die and that I had a full supply of stone axes since they break after a while.