Anyone got this bug

ProGamerX56

Was playing the game earlier, went straight to the [sHIELD helicarrier] basement to do the cosplay trophy, however the door to the corridor isn't opening? Anyone with a similar glitch? Tried reloading my save and my brother did not have this problem and he is running of the same Game Data.

I don't know if this helps, but I always got a serious delay with that door, didn't unlock until I've wandered around the door a bit and smashed everything I found around it.

And this happened every time, just go nuts around it.

Hope we're talking about the same door  :ninja:

Edited by Ala-Arska

No, but my brother is experiencing another glitch. He's going for the %100 conplete trophy and he's at %99.9 complete, but he has evrrything done. The only thing he can think of is using all the vehicle at least once but when he tries to summon an aerial, the game keeps freezing forcing him to restart his system.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I could be wrong, and I may be misunderstanding the problem, but some doors open when the area inside has loaded. Like when you get inside the main room in the carrier, where you can select levels etc, the door on the upper left there is not always open. I'm pretty sure that door opens as the game loads the environment inside. In which case it's just to wait. Same goes for stuff that doesn't appear on the world map. Sometimes it may be a good idea to leave the place and come back or exit the game entirely and go back.

• Like 1