Thief simulator NG+ Bug

TrophyHunterAcc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently the only way of getting the Platinum is by downgrading the game to v1.01 that seema to be the only version where the platinum pops. (Thats how i achieved it last month)

On 27.1.2022 at 2:21 PM, TrophyHunterAcc said:

do you play on ps4 or 5? A friend thinks that you get the trophy on the ps4, just not on the 5?

Its the same no matter if on PS4 or PS5 i tried it on both and it doesnt pop in the current version

On 4.2.2022 at 10:13 PM, sasastanic11 said:

Currently the only way of getting the Platinum is by downgrading the game to v1.01 that seema to be the only version where the platinum pops. (Thats how i achieved it last month)

Its the same no matter if on PS4 or PS5 i tried it on both and it doesnt pop in the current version

And how does one archive this downgrade?  When I redownload it i get v1.03 automatically

Edited by Jonnhy__

On 8.2.2022 at 3:53 AM, Jonnhy__ said:

And how does one archive this downgrade?  When I redownload it i get v1.03 automatically

You can downgrade the game using the method from this forum writeup, it appears that this works for some and for others it doesnt (for me it didnt aswell but its worth trying since its the easier method in terms what you need)

Link: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/120669-downgrading-patch-for-a-what-trophy/

There is a second way of doing it but its not allowed to talk about in on the forum here so just message me privately if the first method doesnt work for you however the second method requires a second ps4 on a specific firmware

Just now, sasastanic11 said:

@DaviRules thats a possibility but with Thief Simulator 1.00 you cant get the last trophy aswell (tried that too) so it seems like 1.01 and 1.02 are the only two version that grant the new game plus trophy

The process for getting any previous patch is outlined in that thread, not just 1.00

• 5 months later...