Does anyone fucking despise Star Driller?

Flubberwunked

Bit of a rant here

So right now I'm currently trying to get the Excellent Prize for Star Driller Level 2. You have to reach 1000m without dying and also collect every item and air capsule. I've made it to 900m without dying and collected everything multiple times, but I usually die because I run out of air. Star Driller is so fucking demanding when it comes to it's Excellent Prize score it's absolutely ridiculous. Seriously you have to play PERFECTLY to get the required score. 

It really doesn't help that a new item gets introduced in Level 2, warp. This goddamn "power up" has ruined so much of my runs it's tilting beyond belief. You need to collect every item to get the required score, so you're going to get the warp item whether you like it or not. 

The amount of attempts I've done on this level alone outnumber every other Excellent Prize I've gotten. (Horror Night House Level 1,2,3, World Drill Tour Level 1,2 Every Drindy's Adventure Level & Hole of Dragua Level 1,2 & 3)

Don't play this game if you're looking for the platinum, it's not worth it. This game is absolutely brutal and will show no signs of remorse. Just play something fun like Borderlands instead lol

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 5:16 PM, Flubberwunked said:

Don't play this game if you're looking for the platinum, it's not worth it. This game is absolutely brutal and will show no signs of remorse. Just play something fun like Borderlands instead lol

Or get it for Switch like I did. :P Assuming that's an option of course.

Edited by MidnightDragon