Would you recommend this platinum?

CowMoyoo

Having never played a Madden game, and assuming you have little to no understanding of American football, I would say difficulty could be as high 6-7 out of 10.  With a couple of the skill related trophies being a pain as high as 8-9.  With the game being basically the same from each year to the next, biggest difference being each year they add or change up a game mode, you can play Madden 19-22 without issue.  However EA servers are shut down for Madden 18 and older, blocking you from access to online, MUT and Draft Champions.  For me, I wait to play Madden til after the NFL season has ended.  Last year I went to play it in March and the game had major trophy bugs for weeks, and they had to put out numerous patches to get everything fixed.  I platted Madden 21 in April but believe I heard about people still having issues with trophies popping later in the year. (If you do play Madden 21, make sure the first thing you do is play the suggested Super Bowl and not a custom game, as these are your options while the full version of the game downloads/installs, but also because it was believed that trophy popping issues may have been tied to people not playing the SB as suggested.)  While I havent played Madden 22 yet (as we're only into week 2 of the playoffs) I dont exactly have high hopes for it.  EA Sports seems to care and put into Madden less and less each year despite the amount of money it has brought all of  them.  With trophy count having gone down each year over the last 4 years and is at an all time low for a Madden game since the invent of the PS trophy system, and with 21 being so damn broken, I plowed through it as fast as I could as quite frankly, dont remember much of it.  Despite the history of John Madden and what he meant to football, and what the game he lent his name to and its history means to the video game industry, quality of the Madden games has decreased like their trophy counts, despite EA's same old bullshit of "we're shutting down old game servers to focus on the future"  I dont know that the future is that bright for EA and the Madden games, but hopefully they get their act together.  Perhaps rather than starting with Madden 21, play Madden 19 or 20 first before the servers get shut down.  Those 2 versions were much better games than Madden 21.  Not as good as Madden 17 or 18, but again, those servers are shut down.  The so-called "music" on Madden 21 is absolute garbage.  Previous iterations used to have a good mix of music; a good mix of rock/metal and rap/hip hop, with even a little country sprinkled in.  With each year, the alleged music seems to come from lesser known, C-, D-level (or lower even) so-called rappers and hip hop artists (as I previously noted how Madden 21's music is such garbage, let's say I would much rather listen to Pip farting on a snare drum than any of the tracks in the game, for anyone who'll remember that reference!)  So, that's my thoughts on Madden 21, well, the franchise really, but I'm just one person, so dont let me make up your mind (but seriously, I would play Madden 19 or 20 before playing 21.)  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• Like 3

It’s not too bad. The main problem is you have to play the story mode. Yes, madden has a story mode lol! It can be really, really, REALLY rough because you can’t skip most cutscenes and some parts of the story make you play the entire game (madden has an option to super-sim through the game which makes the process a lot faster). If want a sports game platinum the easiest on the market, in my opinion, is the ps4 version of madden 22. You can get it in under 10 hours max even if you’ve never played a madden. It’s a lot faster if you have a 2nd controller and the 2 online trophies can be self boosted with another account on your console with ps+. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Thank you for the answers so far

The main reason I asked is because I plan on subscribing to EA Play and thought about getting a sprt game platinum which does not consume every hour of my free time

Well, assuming when you say "sports" game you mean a real sport sim game and not cartoonish or piddly bullshit sports games.  With that assumption, then yeah, the Madden games are the easiest/quickest to platinum because a handful of the trophies each year can be "earned" by simulating 7-10 years in career mode, and in general are easier than those in the FIFA and NHL series.  As swordsman said, Madden 22 wont take long, and thats because there's only 20 trophies for it (PS4, and only 17 on PS5, where as the games used to offer 45-50 trophies)  So that depends on what you're trying to do, just plat a sports game, or are you trying to learn and enjoy the game as well.  Outside of the assumption, between the NA and EU stores, there's over 60 platinums between those shitty Breakthrough Gaming "sports" games that cost $0.99 and take maybe 5 minutes each.

• Like 1

I’d rate this as no more than a 3/10 (perhaps 4/10 if you are not aware of Madden or American football).

Nothing time consuming either, can easily been earned in a few days of casual play.  There might be a miscellaneous trophy or two that seems tricky at first but just read a trophy guide or watch a YouTube video for how to unlock if necessary.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is fairly simple and straightforward and is a lot easier than the previous Madden games (because of some rather difficult story mode objectives). I think the majority of the story mode objectives in this game are simple, and if you do get behind (can't get a touchdown, get intercepted, etc.), you can quit the game and load it back up to start from the beginning of that objective/chapter.

Also, play the PS4 version first as all the story mode trophies auto pop when you play (upload save?) the PS5 version.

• Like 1