Quarter muncher, nearly impossible?

I am getting fucking furious trying this shit. It is honestly a 100% stopper for sure, maybe not back in the day. However this is now a glitch where you are unable to re enter skull hop after you have gone in, it requires you to start an entire new game. Everyone is complete shit when I try to do it with people, and it seems like a waste of time to even bother with it. If you are trying to 100%, good luck with this. You’ll need to pay and get a skull fortune card out the fucking loot boxes to keep it infinitely going in a game. Then you’ll have a chance! The mini game is impossible to begin with, so I’m afraid this is the only option. I don’t wanna pay either. 
Honestly tired of cod developers getting lazy, and not fixing simple fucking bugs that make everyone’s lives more difficult while playing there games. 

Skull Hop is insane. I feel you. The session I was in ran several hours counting both the setup and retries needed to finally pop the trophy. If you need help to get through it, your best bet is to try to get in touch with one or more veteran players that have been through the minigame already.

Definitely have those Skull Hacker cards handy when you do your run. Fortunately, you can get Skull Hacker cards without spending real money. I sure as heck wasn't going to pay for loot boxes just to 100% the game, but did manage to find a few myself. Run some high round games in your best map and you should eventually find one.

23 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Skull Hop is insane. I feel you. The session I was in ran several hours counting both the setup and retries needed to finally pop the trophy. If you need help to get through it, your best bet is to try to get in touch with one or more veteran players that have been through the minigame already.

Definitely have those Skull Hacker cards handy when you do your run. Fortunately, you can get Skull Hacker cards without spending real money. I sure as heck wasn't going to pay for loot boxes just to 100% the game, but did manage to find a few myself. Run some high round games in your best map and you should eventually find one.

Can you confirm that using the card works to try skullhop an infinite number of times? I have a person who has the trophy already, telling me that it doesn’t work. And that it can only be used for practice because of some update they did a while back.

Just now, JokerSmile007 said:

Can you confirm that using the card works to try skullhop an infinite number of times? I have a person who has the trophy already, telling me that it doesn’t work. And that it can only be used for practice because of some update they did a while back.

The card definitely allowed unlimited retries when I went for the trophy in August of last year. From what I'm seeing on the internet, the last patch for this game was in 2017 so it couldn't have been patched out between then and now. 

1 hour ago, JokerSmile007 said:

It still works, the glitch was never fixed. Done skullhop a few times for people

1 hour ago, JokerSmile007 said:

It still works my friend. Made it last June I think. The worst part is the 16 zombies in the electric traps. The skull game itself isn’t hard. Of course it take some tries to get used to, but with good communication and no rushing (like if you see the back color disappears, plz don’t shoot lol). Actually I found the skull game really addictive, only the skull steps I didn’t like much.

14 minutes ago, bunshing said:

It still works my friend. Made it last June I think. The worst part is the 16 zombies in the electric traps. The skull game itself isn’t hard. Of course it take some tries to get used to, but with good communication and no rushing (like if you see the back color disappears, plz don’t shoot lol). Actually I found the skull game really addictive, only the skull steps I didn’t like much.

If you found it so addictive come back and help ?nap I’m just kidding I’ll get it after enough tries jus irritiating

56 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It still works, the glitch was never fixed. Done skullhop a few times for people

Thank you very much I’ll let you know how it goes, hopefully tomorrow