Roadmap for Plat players who want to complete DLC?

Eternal21

1. Do I start a new game, or continue from my plat save?

2. What's up with the 'Me, Jealous' trophy?  Is it glitched?  Does this video or this post help?

3. Any tips to minimize the amount of grind? 

Thanks.

EDIT:

After getting back to 100% again, here's my short roadmap:

1. Most of the trophies focus on getting to certain biomes, so get those out of the way first.

2. Some of them require beating a boss without getting hit, just scum save every few seconds if needed.

- reloads make the game even easier as they randomize next boss attack, so you can just keep reloading until you get one that you can dodge easily

3. While doing that make sure to grab any blueprints that are needed for certain trophies.  These include:

- Mushroom Boi

- Serenade

- Lightning Rods

- Scarecrow's Sickles

- Cultist Outfit

- Killing Deck

- Queen Outfit

- Leghugger

- Servant outfit

4. Once you're done with the above trophies, get the ones related to 4BC, and final 5BC run:

- collect 5th cell

- reach Astrolab, Observatory and beat collector

5. Look up a good 5BC build.  These tend to change as the developers keep adjusting weapon stats.  So just google best 5BC (Brutality/Tactics/Survival) build, and pick the one that's closes to what you play.  I went with this one, because I used to always play ranged.

Edited by Eternal21

1. Continue.

2. Glitched. As well as two trophies for Derelict Distillery.

3. Well, trophies are pretty straightforward. The way RNG works for item drops there is nothing you can do except killing every enemy in biome and hope for Killing Deck/Lightning rods etc to drop.

12 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

3. Any tips to minimize the amount of grind? 

11 hours ago, Akrioz said:

3. Well, trophies are pretty straightforward. The way RNG works for item drops there is nothing you can do except killing every enemy in biome and hope for Killing Deck/Lightning rods etc to drop.

You can buy hunter's granade for 3k in prisoners quarters, which makes blueprint always drop from 1 enemy of your choice per run.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eternal21 said:

I'm trying to minimize the amount of higher difficulty playthroughs.  Is it possible to earn the following trophies in a single run?

- collect 5BC cell (by fighting giant on 4BC)

- Collector Fight

- visit Observatory

- visit Astrolab

Unfortunately no.

You can fight collector on 5bc only.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eternal21 said:

So after I beat the Giant on 4 cells to get the 5th cell, the game just ends, and I can't proceed to the throne?

You absorb the cell and proceed as normal. Wouldn't recommend taking the shortcut to the Hand of the King, cause you get two less scroll stats that way.

2 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

So the fact that I absorb the cell, does not count as 5th cell at that point?  I need to start a brand new play-through?

After you get 5th boss cell, complete the run, die or restart, then at the start of your next run activate 5th cell, go all the way to hand of the king, kill him and then you can enter new area which leads to the collector.

I'm finally back to 100%.  I've used the following Tactics loadout (Repeater Crossbow + Barbed Tips), since I've always played Tactics, and I don't think I parried even once in the 100 runs I've done in the game:

Edited by Eternal21
  • Like 2

On 23/01/2022 at 1:05 AM, Eternal21 said:

Thanks.  Can you earn trophies using custom mode?  I'm pretty sure I had to disable it when I platted the game back in 2020.

You can, but you must have at least 20 different items (not counting mutations) to start a new run. Also, look out for mods that lock trophies (the ones with a lock in front of them)