Online trophies?

ilRASli

• 1 year later...
On 23.01.2022 at 0:25 PM, johncnstntn__ said:

4 is all you need to boost this game in a community server.

Do you know what's the method for boosting xp? I remember hearing something regarding planting and defusing bombs, but don't know the details.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Varhur said:

Do you know what's the method for boosting xp? I remember hearing something regarding planting and defusing bombs, but don't know the details.

Depending on how many people you have, a classic in and out to the same capture the point should be enough in Conquest (that's what I did). Since you won't be burning tickets the game will run forever unless you put a time limit. Capture a point 200 XP, Neutralize 100 XP and you will get 50 XP capturing bonus points with each tick for a total 300-400 XP (don't remember the exact amount). You'll level up in no time.

9 hours ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Depending on how many people you have, a classic in and out to the same capture the point should be enough in Conquest (that's what I did). Since you won't be burning tickets the game will run forever unless you put a time limit. Capture a point 200 XP, Neutralize 100 XP and you will get 50 XP capturing bonus points with each tick for a total 300-400 XP (don't remember the exact amount). You'll level up in no time.

Bonus points, as in, let's say, team 1 capping two points, team 2 capping two others, then two teams capping and recapping the 5th one?