To Hell And Back

serialzero1979

What exactly is "the hard way" to finish this game? 

Does it have something to do with getting through it while the shopkeeper is angry with you?  xD

since I haven't played the game and nobody is replying, I think redirecting you would be the best thing to do

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/spelunky/trophy/68486-To-Hell-and-Back.html

• 1 year later...

I'm still working on even getting to Hell not to mention beating each stage and King Yama. I did get the Big Money trophy last night by carrying $500,000. I couldn't be happier with that cuz it was not easy.

EDIT: Made it to Hell and back, completed my journal, found my last 2 missing characters and completed the game in 7:08 mins for Speedlunky all this weekend! This is probably my proudest 100%. Tough game but really fun.

Edited by PLamb858
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

I found a trick that might help for the hell run, play in co-op with 2 other pads and when you find Kali, sacrifice the other 2 characters to earn the kapala, by this way you can get a lot of hearts with the infinite health trick.

And then die by a insta-kill spike trap :) Good tip tho!

• 3 weeks later...

And then die by a insta-kill spike trap :) Good tip tho!

Well, with Vlad's amulet the spike trap is the only thing that can kill instantly, but is still highly recommended get the Kapala, with frogs that jump in mid-air with you from nothing and hit you, aliens landing with theyr ships on you by destroying all phisic rules, 10 arrow traps in front of you, dancer Anubi, dumb scorpion, spiders placed so high that you can't see them and when you are below them they land on you, dancer big spiders, yeti olympians launchers, 20 enemies at same place etc...well, is better have a lot of healths.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1