Uncharted 4 - Trophy Speedrun Guide

Good morning,

I made a platinum speed guide (text format) for Uncharted 4 a long time ago in a galaxy far far away and seeing the trophies are mostly the same, you can still use it if you want a optimal route as you go through Uncharted 4 with no bother looking up anything else and no spoilers.

The link is below, like I say, it's a old guide off mine from way back so apologies if it's not up to my current standard for those that like my recent stuff.

Everything is done legit by the way in the guide, I refused to use the Crushing glitch as it wasn't fair if some owners couldn't revert back to old patches.

Gamefaqs text Trophy Speedrun Guide

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/739573-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/faqs/74150

This is my Roadmap sort of for the guide, the core off how we approach the platinum:

- Playthrough 1 is on Easy, doing 70% accuracy or above, getting all collectibles and some misc trophies along the way.

- Playthrough 2 is Crushing using the cheats and doing the 6 hour speedrun at the same time.

- Then a small bit off trophy clean up at the end via chapter select.

After 1st completion, cheats get unlocked, and I seem to use Infinite Ammo, Slow Motion, Bullet Time and Thief Render Mode for crushing run. Slow Motion actually helps in some instances and Thief Render Mode makes enemies bright red, easy to spot.

Doing Crushing on a 1st playthrough would really destroy your first experience off the game, so would speedrun first. The route is good fun way for every1, but also the fastest and easiest!!

Think Campaign trophies come to about 10+ hours, with Online pushing it up to 15-20, but luckily no online now!!!

Fun fact is I uploaded it to PlayStationtrophies before I became a regular here and they refused it as it wasn't within their site guidelines xD (too much detail I guess).

I never got to Lost Legacy so nothing for that I'm afraid, but at least U4 is here. I did debate covering the new remaster, but Feb is too busy.

Enjoy and hope it helps ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I have a question about the speed run trophy. I used the glitch the first time and want to try legit this time. Does it have to be done in one sitting? 

No not in 1 sitting, that would be mad as its 7hours potentially.

There will be info for it in my text guide linked above, just scan through the contents. I think we did Speedrun on Crushing actually, easy enough

42 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

No not in 1 sitting, that would be mad as its 7hours potentially.

There will be info for it in my text guide linked above, just scan through the contents. I think we did Speedrun on Crushing actually, easy enough

I will check out the guide. Thanks.