Impress Warren Vidic easy method.

1 hour ago, spellenboy said:

So since i haven’t seen anyone mention this, nor is it in the guide unlike the The other skip, there’s actually a way you can get this trophy easily using this method: 

i wish i knew this before hand, But oh well.

Good luck! 

Anyway, that trophy wasn’t that hard back in the day…

After seeing the video you posted, it seems more cumbersome to do the glitch than to complete the challenge legitimately, in my opinion at least.

4 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

After seeing the video you posted, it seems more cumbersome to do the glitch than to complete the challenge legitimately, in my opinion at least.

Personally i and many others thought this was pretty difficult, took me around 20 replays before I finally got it and almost got killed 3 times in the process. So yeah, if i knew this before hand it would’ve saved me a lot of time, Then again i’m not a platformer type of guy. 

3 hours ago, spellenboy said:

Personally i and many others thought this was pretty difficult, took me around 20 replays before I finally got it and almost got killed 3 times in the process. So yeah, if i knew this before hand it would’ve saved me a lot of time, Then again i’m not a platformer type of guy. 

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Time hasn't at all affected the requirements of the trophy. Why would it be less hard to do the same actions "back in the day" than it is today?

It was just a figure of speech. Perhaps I haven’t expressed myself well… It just gave me the impression that doing the glitch would be more boring than facing the challenge the way the game developers decided.

I also didn’t mean to say that "the trophy wasn’t that hard" with the intention of bragging about my skill or something like that. I got through the level and got the trophy without too much effort. That was it. You can use the glitch if you prefer, of course.

In any case, it seems that it would have been better not to write anything on this topic.

3 hours ago, Desavenencia said:

This^^
Fairly confident that I did try to set up the glitch with the remaster for a good while and just gave up and did it legit. The worst is the final part and you can get to it quickly.