Holly shit! My save file just damaged and automatically deleted

dark358story

4 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Confused by the way you're phrasing this

Are you saying your save file got corrupted from uploading to the cloud too often or to make sure and upload it to the cloud in case it randomly gets corrupted

Either way thanks for the heads up, hopefully a patch is out soon

i mean i play in the area of the turnet that shotting at me and the game is crash and when i open the application again they say my save file corrupted and i have to play a new save file,luckily i have my backup save file that 10 hours progress so you guys should upload savefile often on cloud 

• 11 months later...

Your comment kind of worries me, dark358story. This game kind of intrigues me so I've been watching a lot of "lets-plays" and reviews. When I've finished watching I usually read the comments and I've come across a lot of posts saying the same thing. I'm kind of at an impasse: to play or not to play? ?

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 11:20 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Your comment kind of worries me, dark358story. This game kind of intrigues me so I've been watching a lot of "lets-plays" and reviews. When I've finished watching I usually read the comments and I've come across a lot of posts saying the same thing. I'm kind of at an impasse: to play or not to play? 1f914.png

it have lot of patch by now so it Ok to give it a go by now bro just make sure back up save in case