Trophy Guide For Dummies (Easy 100% In 20 Minutes) ?

GothGirlMaxine

Hello there! Welcome to my Trivia For Dummies trophy guide!

Getting 100% trophy completion for this game is fairly easy, but this guide is mostly to give tips and make getting all of the trophies easier.

All of the trophies can be unlocked in multiplayer games. If you're playing on PS5, you can use Dualshock 4 controllers to compensate if you have only 1 Dualsense controller.

And yes, you can use Google Search to look up the answers, but cheating is bad, you dummy:giggle:

Just kidding, Google Search makes it a lot easier, so we're gonna encourage it for the sake of this guide.

The trophies can be obtained however you like, but the quickest route is as follows:

Game 1: You are right :bronze:, Three in a row :silver: Five in a row :silver: Perfect game :gold: & Friends :bronze:

Game 2: Perfect game :gold: (if you didn't get it in the first game) 

Game 3: It's a draw :bronze: & Best friends :gold:

You are wrong! :bronze: will likely be obtained naturally, but once you've unlocked all of the trophies relating to answering questions correctly, you are free to do so at any point if you hadn't already. (This trophy also unlocks if you don't answer a question at all)

Step 1

Start up a multiplayer game with 2 players, whilst trying to get 10 correct answers in a row. There are 12 questions in each game, so you do have some leeway, but if you make a mistake from question 3 onwards, then Perfect game :gold: won't be obtainable until the next game.

Step 2

Start up a multiplayer game with 2 players, whilst trying to get 10 correct answers in a row if you haven't got Perfect game :gold: already. 

Step 2 Alternative (If you unlocked Perfect game in step 1)

Start up a multiplayer game with 2 players, and let the game run AFK from start to finish. This will make It's a draw :bronze: much easier.  It's a draw :bronze: still unlocks if both players score 0, and the scoring system seems hard to judge, so it's better to end the game with 0 points for all players. 

Step 3

Start up a multiplayer game with 2 players, whilst trying to get Best friends :gold: for playing your 3rd multiplayer game, and you can let the game run AFK from start to finish, unlocking It's a draw :bronze: if you haven't got it yet. 

Step 4

Bask in the glory of your newest 100%! ;)

If you have any questions regarding this guide, please leave a comment below! 

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I had to exit and restart the game when I first booted it up, trophies wouldn't pop. After that, they did with no issues. Also, the guide here was quite helpful. 

I had that issue too but I assumed that was cos of the profiles I had signed in, but thanks for mentioning that. 

I felt it was worth having a guide of some kind, but having Google open on something helps for sure! xD 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I had that issue too but I assumed that was cos of the profiles I had signed in, but thanks for mentioning that. 

I felt it was worth having a guide of some kind, but having Google open on something helps for sure! xD 

On the bright side, at least Sabec's latest game isn't as bad as Hidden. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just played one version  all trophies popped in order. Now I'm playing the other version but no trophy list appears. I already closed and opened the game.

I'm trying to wait a whole round and see if something happens.

Edit: after disconnecting the second controller and entering the game, the trophy list showed up.

Edited by tranquilu