Bonus points don't carry over?

I transferred all my PS4 saves and it seems like my bonus points and the bonuses i already had unlocked don't carry over. They would be super helpful to unlock the "use all weapons" trophy without having to replay the whole game just for that.

Did your points carry over? Is there any fast way to get enough bonus points to unlock all weapons?

Edited by proud2bNs

19 minutes ago, MiahMamoon said:

when i did it all my bonus points carried over in uncharted 4 and lost legacy it was all unlocked already

I checked Lost Legacy and the bonus points and unlocked weapons carried over as they should. But not in the base game.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

So, I finally decided to re-install and boot up the PS4 version again. The bonus points and unlocked bonuses are missing in the PS4 save files as well. I have no clue what happened, but it seems like I messed it up in the last gen version and the save transfer did exactly what it is supposed to do. Looks like I deleted the save file of my first collectible playthrough and only kept the crushing and speedrun saves. The main menu says I haven't found any collectibles and no bonuses unlocked. Weirdly enough the crushing save file unlocked all collectible trophies despite having no collectibles tracked on it.

Hopefully I only need to find a fraction of the collectibles in another playthrough to unlock all weapon bonuses.

On 1/30/2022 at 9:46 AM, proud2bNs said:

So, I finally decided to re-install and boot up the PS4 version again. The bonus points and unlocked bonuses are missing in the PS4 save files as well. I have no clue what happened, but it seems like I messed it up in the last gen version and the save transfer did exactly what it is supposed to do. Looks like I deleted the save file of my first collectible playthrough and only kept the crushing and speedrun saves. The main menu says I haven't found any collectibles and no bonuses unlocked. Weirdly enough the crushing save file unlocked all collectible trophies despite having no collectibles tracked on it.

Hopefully I only need to find a fraction of the collectibles in another playthrough to unlock all weapon bonuses.

Try loading up your PS4 endgame saves on the PS4 version and then checking to see if the bonuses shown up again.