Is the plat still doable Jan 2022?

Yes this plat is still obtainable.

I haven't tried the offline method for "8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium" on this trophy stack, however it worked first time for me on the EU version of this game which I have achieved the plat on previously, so I don't see why it shouldn't work on this version!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, based_gigachad said:

Yes this plat is still obtainable.

I haven't tried the offline method for "8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium" on this trophy stack, however it worked first time for me on the EU version of this game which I have achieved the plat on previously, so I don't see why it shouldn't work on this version!

This^

The servers are still up but the last I heard, the bike ones were very quiet so boosting will likely be essential for those trophies. Also, the offline exploit for the Wildcat Stadium trophy was never fixed in any version of the game :).

• Like 1

What you can try is to get on a bike server and ask the host to set up the  'all players in lobby meet in Wildcats' stadium' challenge if you have 8 players in the lobby. If you're alone then it may be useful to just wait until other players join. I've noticed that it could quickly fill up. 

Have you tried the boosting groups of the EU version? Via https://psnprofiles.com/sessions/7364-burnout-paradise I did the 'Ride 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player lobby' with 2 Koreans while I'm from the EU so I don't think this is region locked.

• Like 1