Magi Trials - No trophy list uploaded to Sony yet

O-BOYLIVES

Hey, I'm a bit late to the party, but im having the same issue as well. I can see my 2 platinums for PS4 & PS5 offline, but as soon as I go online, they disappear. I get NP-117622-9 when trying to sync with server. Were you guys able to sync the offline trophies in the end?

38 minutes ago, O-BOYLIVES said:

Hey, I'm a bit late to the party, but im having the same issue as well. I can see my 2 platinums for PS4 & PS5 offline, but as soon as I go online, they disappear. I get NP-117622-9 when trying to sync with server. Were you guys able to sync the offline trophies in the end?

All the stacks for this game should sync so I'm at a loss as to why they're not syncing ?.

• Like 1

The 2 games that I got a platinum in was Magi Trials by Gamuzumi. I contacted Sony first & found out this Happens mostly with new games. The cause is that the people behind the game, have not set the trophies up to the server witch causes a sync problem NP-117622-9. I have sent Gamuzumi an email letting them know what has happend. Sadly there is nothing I can do. So at the moment, I can not upload any new trophies, until Gamuzumi fixes the issue. 

(Warning Do Not Buy Yet) 

Magi Trials by Gamuzumi released 27/01/22

You will not be able to sync any trophies until Gamuzumi

fixes the issue.

Edited by O-BOYLIVES

9 minutes ago, O-BOYLIVES said:

The 2 games that I got a platinum in was Magi Trials by Gamuzumi. I contacted Sony first & found out this Happens mostly with new games. The cause is that the people behind the game, have not set the trophies up to the server witch causes a sync problem NP-117622-9. I have sent Gamuzumi an email letting them know what has happend. Sadly there is nothing I can do. So at the moment, I can not upload any new trophies, until Gamuzumi fixes the issue. 

(Warning Do Not Buy) 

fix the issue.

I have moved your posts to the appropriate section since they were not really on topic for where they were and causing confusion being posted under a completely different game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

I had platinumed this game four days ago and they finally put the trophy list up. Why? This is a VISUAL NOVEL, it shouldn't take this long to get up a trophy list on the network. 1f621.png

Ask the developers, it's up to them to follow the process. I have no idea what you think a visual novel versus any other genre has to do with the developer process of uploading a trophy list to Sony, but seems like you're not familiar at all with what is involved.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, O-BOYLIVES said:

(Warning Do Not Buy Yet) 

fixes the issue.

All four stacks of Magi Trials are now uploaded to Sony and showing on PSN.

• Like 1