Coop disabled until Launch?

DantoriusD

Hey. I got my Copy early and already played for around 3 hrs straight Storymissions but i didnt get a Notification for Coop Play. Also in my Network Settings i'm in Solo Mode and cant change it.

So my Question is, is Coop Gameplay locked till official Release or do i have to progress further?

29 minutes ago, DantoriusD said:

Hey. I got my Copy early and already played for around 3 hrs straight Storymissions but i didnt get a Notification for Coop Play. Also in my Network Settings i'm in Solo Mode and cant change it.

So my Question is, is Coop Gameplay locked till official Release or do i have to progress further?

Considering almost no one else has the game you should ask yourself this question.

If you can't play with friends it is probably disabled until release or there are simply not enough players in your region that has the game....

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

Considering almost no one else has the game you should ask yourself this question.

If you can't play with friends it is probably disabled until release or there are simply not enough players in your region that has the game....

Hey! Yeah its disabled for now until release date.

19 hours ago, DantoriusD said:

How did u get your copy early?

9 hours ago, KaanKara99 said:

Do you know if there will be public matchmaking to complete the trophies or is it invite only?

Didn’t u read join a coop season it be like dying light 1 quick find it choose who to join 

Co-op was disabled for the review period, which was very weird (although some reviews mention co-op so it's weird). But that was the least of my problems since I had a lot of bugs in my playthrough on PS5. I would recommend that people wait a few months for patches.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

On 02.02.2022 at 11:21 PM, Chaos_Bladez said:

Co-op was disabled for the review period, which was very weird (although some reviews mention co-op so it's weird). But that was the least of my problems since I had a lot of bugs in my playthrough on PS5. I would recommend that people wait a few months for patches.

I think I'm the only one in this world who plays the game without any bug or something.

Edited by unsalsrtprk

6 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I'm under the impression that the Day One patch will fix many of the bugs reviewers encountered. 

1 hour ago, unsalsrtprk said:

I think I'm the only one in this world who plays the game without any bug or something. I even gave extra point in my review just because there were no bugs in my playthrough... 

You are very lucky. I came across a ton of bugs and only one of the was the funny kind. 

1 hour ago, Killbomb said:

I'm under the impression that the Day One patch will fix many of the bugs reviewers encountered. 

That's possible, but I doubt it will fix everything I came across.

1 hour ago, unsalsrtprk said:

I think I'm the only one in this world who plays the game without any bug or something. I even gave extra point in my review just because there were no bugs in my playthrough... 

lol. Imagine giving a game a more favourable review because it released without bugs. That's the standard we're at now it seems.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

That's possible, but I doubt it will fix everything I came across.

The PS5 already got a 15gb Patch and a 250mb Patch while the Xbox Version is still on 1.0 so i assuming thst this was already the D1 Patch and.....nope.

I have tons of Soundbugs where the Sound Stops at the middle of a Conversation or there no Subtitles or the Subtitles are already 10 Lines ahead.

I startet my Game and in 3 hours i had 3 crashes, lots of Soundbugs, 1 quest i had to reload my Game because it didnt progress and 1 not obtained Trophy.

After 1.04 was able for Download i started a complete new Game to play it in Coop with a Friend and 6 Hours in no crashes, every Quest was able to finish and i got my Trophy that didnt pop up the First Time.....but still lot of Sound Problems.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, unsalsrtprk said:

Hah people are now wondering if games are working or not after Cyberpunk 2077 disaster. Scoring system now works differently in the industry. BUT I can see that people are suffering. I still don't feel guilty, reviews are based on personal experiences. 1f450.png

You don't have to feel guilty. I hope my post didn't imply that!

However, I disagree with the notion of scoring working differently now after Cyberpunk. People don't widely give games extra points for working as intended now, if that's what you mean.