Muramasa's Nekomata DLC is out now

VetoShizuko

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/01/15/muramasa-rebirth-fishy-tales-of-the-nekomata-dlc-available-now.aspx

I thought it was gonna be released next week but I guess not. Oh I did check the US psn store and yep it was there. I don't know if it's released for the EU store. I did use the search function to check if there was another topic like this but I didn't find anything. I guess Muramasa isn't popular

• Like 2

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10349-muramasa-dlc-nekomata-trailer/

There's actually a thread about it on the Muramasa page here. But yyyyaaaayyyy!

They really snuck it on there. Just three days ago I tried to google search when it would release but all i could find was Q1 2014. Thanks for the head's up.

oh no I meant a topic about the dlc being released lol I made that other topic 

My trophies synced normally. Hmmm. Looks like there's six.

I can see them in the ps vita tab, but when I try to sync to PSN they doesn't show up.

This DLC is really hard btw you need to beat the DLC in less than an hour, and finish the game on fury mode for a trophy.

Being a newbie, when are dlc trophies usually apparent on this site?

In the same game list, but it seems no one has been able to sync their trophies yet, I have unlocked some trophies but is not uploading to PSN.

I just now realized it synced to my vita tab. I can't get it to sync to PSN either, thus why it's not showing on this site either. I apologize.

Is there a trophy description list floating around? I'm going to have to restart on fury now.

I'm not sure but I think you need to beat the DLC first to unlock fury. I need to check that out because I finish the DLC in legend yesterday but maybe you need to do it in chaos mode in order to unlock it.

Here's the trophy list:

Finish Okoi's story [bronze]
Finish Okoi's story in under 1 hour [bronze]
Finish Okoi's story in Shigurui Mode [silver]
Defeat a boss as a Bakeneko/Nekonokai (Monster Cat / Cat Avatar) [bronze]
See all endings of Okoi's story [silver]
Complete all lairs/hideouts (Caves of Evil in NA/EU) [Gold]
Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 2

Being a newbie, when are dlc trophies usually apparent on this site?

First they need to be added on PSN servers (and so it would be possible to sync them). Sometimes this happens even before game/DLC is released, in rare cases it takes up to 1 week. Then once anybody with this games update his profile here they'll show up in couple minutes.

Edited by vivan
  • Like 1