Is the Castle on a Cloud glitched?

XpAcErX

Castle on a Cloud
Place the Wardkey on the pedestal on the flying fortress to unlock the Mausoleum

I have several reports of friends not being able to get this trophy because the level 40 quest is locked despite them being level 40. I see some people have earned it on the PSN just no one here has earned it yet. Can anyone explain what the exact glitch is and how it happens?

EDIT: Fixed in Update 1.05

Edited by XpAcErX

11 hours ago, XpAcErX said:

I have several reports of friends not being able to get this trophy because the level 40 quest is locked despite them being level 40. I see some people have earned it on the PSN just no one here has earned it yet. Can anyone explain what the exact glitch is and how it happens?

The ones “earned” on PSN are likely hackers. So the quest is locked out completely? Maybe the quest isn’t unlocked yet by the devs. Speaking of, have you contacted them?

I’m starting this game soon! how is it / how long for the platinum? :) 

Edited by MikeCheck--

14 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

The ones “earned” on PSN are likely hackers. So the quest is locked out completely? Maybe the quest isn’t unlocked yet by the devs. Speaking of, have you contacted them?

I’m starting this game soon! how is it / how long for the platinum? :) 

The final story quest “The Final Ward Key" is supposed to unlock at level 40 but from what I was told the quest giver Amani doesn’t give you the quest. A friend of mine reported it a few days ago and it seems to be a known bug now. They have a patch coming some times this month that might fix it. I just wanted to see if anyone else had some info on how they think it glitches so I can try an maybe do something different.

All the trophies are based on completing the main story quests so they're unmissable and it should take around 40 hours to get them all, possibly faster if your more efficient with your time.

Edited by XpAcErX
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 1:32 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

There was a new update, don’t think it fixed the trophy though. Can anyone confirm?

Edit: It did per Discord users

Its fixed. you can now get the last trophy and the platinum.

They also adde 23 more sidequests so leveling up to 40 might be a little less of a grind now.

Edited by XpAcErX
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/27/2023 at 10:17 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

@MikeCheck-- How was this game? Fun? Grindy? Difficult? Relies heavily on online multiplayer nonsense?

It was fun as I played and Platted it alongside @KyonKuchiki. If I did it solo the grind would be way more noticeable. Not sure if the grind to get to level 40 has been made better but it was a lot of time spent grinding for levels (quests are level locked). I had a great time though, meeting and talking with players of the world.

Difficult: No

Grindy: Yes

Fun: Depends on you I suppose. If I did it solo I wouldn't consider it fun.

MP: Yes, it can rely on having a group at times.