Best place to grind gear for Soloss

Currently I've reached #27 in Solosseum and I'm not even close to getting this done.

I've seen people posting about getting godhead swords and other swords which have dark elements however I'm at a loss where to get it.

Some people post to keep grinding the labyrinth at 81->90 and hope for the best while other suggest farming the solosseum.

I'd rather farm solosseum all day long but does it really matter which level to grind for? 

EDIT ***...

Nvm I found out I can craft the damn godhead swords in my base.. I only looked all the way down thinking the yellow stuff was down below lol :") .. Solosseum it is.

Edited by Deluziion90

• 9 months later...

It's been a couple of months, but I think it is still useful for people picking up the game very late like me : you don't need to do any farming. If you complete the Labyrinth once and redo the floors 81-100 in hard just one time for the trophy, you should get a couple of golden weapons/armors. No matter if it's a short or long range weapon, if it deals over 700 damage, it's enough for the Soloss.

If you can get a weapon infused with light or shadow, it's even better; any other attribute still ok.

I didn't craft any weapon/armor unlocked after clearing Soloss floors, never got enough ingot and never felt the desire to clear a floor more than once.

The guy made a pretty decent guide specifically for the 27th floor. With Black holes + Impactotron and Tani's Arrows rain, you can clear the first wave in 90 seconds. The second boss can get killed within 3 minutes with only magic and lots of consumables, same goes for the third boss. For Celes, if you have a weapon over 650 with Shadow infused, unequip all the other weapons but this one and within 5 minutes you will be done. If I had read people's comments before starting the game, I think I wouldn't have started it given how everyone talks about farming over and over in the Soloss for equipments or ingots BUT after getting the 100% I can tell you dont need no farming at all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2022 at 1:55 AM, Spike_Hostile17 said:

It's been a couple of months, but I think it is still useful for people picking up the game very late like me : you don't need to do any farming. If you complete the Labyrinth once and redo the floors 81-100 in hard just one time for the trophy, you should get a couple of golden weapons/armors. No matter if it's a short or long range weapon, if it deals over 700 damage, it's enough for the Soloss.

If you can get a weapon infused with light or shadow, it's even better; any other attribute still ok.

I didn't craft any weapon/armor unlocked after clearing Soloss floors, never got enough ingot and never felt the desire to clear a floor more than once.

The guy made a pretty decent guide specifically for the 27th floor. With Black holes + Impactotron and Tani's Arrows rain, you can clear the first wave in 90 seconds. The second boss can get killed within 3 minutes with only magic and lots of consumables, same goes for the third boss. For Celes, if you have a weapon over 650 with Shadow infused, unequip all the other weapons but this one and within 5 minutes you will be done. If I had read people's comments before starting the game, I think I wouldn't have started it given how everyone talks about farming over and over in the Soloss for equipments or ingots BUT after getting the 100% I can tell you dont need no farming at all.

Thanks for the info. Gives me a bit of inspiration to get back into it. Think I was around 26 and dreading grinding the labyrinth also.