New patch is out.

BabyfaceWags

51 minutes ago, SippinAnxietea said:

was hoping it would auto pop my missing trophies, but nope. glad to see the screen flickering and coop has been fixed though.

Didn't pop my missing trophies either and multiplayer still doesn't work for me on Playstation 4

Edited by lostforever77
Missing info

Didn't help with my trophies either. Missing second to last story trophy, sure hope it will pop so I don't have to get that point in the story again somehow. Death loop glitch wasn't fixed but I knew it wasn't coming in this patch. Slowly getting more upset with the state of this game. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, NukeEarth said:

Slowly getting more upset with the state of this game. 

Same. You'd think they would want to make a good first impression because those paying $60 on day 1 are your most hardcore fans.

I don't understand why they couldn't of just pushed the release date back to fix these issues. The game has been in development for years and years so what's another couple months? Why would you want to release the same month as Horizon and Elden Ring anyways? I don't get it.

Time to add Techland to my ever growing list of devs to never preorder from.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SippinAnxietea said:

Same. You'd think they would want to make a good first impression because those paying $60 on day 1 are your most hardcore fans.

I don't understand why they couldn't of just pushed the release date back to fix these issues. The game has been in development for years and years so what's another couple months? Why would you want to release the same month as Horizon and Elden Ring anyways? I don't get it.

Time to add Techland to my ever growing list of devs to never preorder from.

They didn't know about the issues. They already delayed

11 minutes ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

I don’t see any mention of a fix for the lack of audio during dialogue instances. Well, staying on the shelf for me until that’s fixed. Shame too as the game is bloody fantastic but the sheer number of game ruining bugs is a joke. They ought to make every future DLC free to apologise. 

Then read the patch notes

8 hours ago, SippinAnxietea said:

I don't understand why they couldn't of just pushed the release date back to fix these issues. The game has been in development for years and years so what's another couple months? 

Investors is often why you can't continue to delay a game. It could be argued that most games should be delayed further than they're final release date. Some much more than others... (this... and Cyberpunk 2077(which tbh should have been ps5/xbo/pc only and release in 2025). 

Apparently Dead Island 2 comes out late 2022. A game like that is always going to be buggy.

As for paying $60 day 1 being a hardcore fan, no. I paid because i felt like it. its not expensive. 

Still couldn't talk to the guy to start the Carriers side quest since one of the collectibles is apparently locked behind that questline. I've already passed the point where it disappears so I guess I'll have to do NG+ or co-op. It wasn't like I was going to get the platinum soon anyways since Forbidden West is around the corner. I used to think that it sucked having to wait three extra days for Best Buy to deliver my copy, but now I'm not so sure. I'm having a great time playing it normally, but once you start trying to trophy hunt is when it starts getting annoying. 

Edited by SnakeSound222