Advice/Tips

squidiinit

Just curious how people are completing this game? i was stuck on 28-30 for months, the only guide i have come across is for the steam version which has maps slightly larger then ours. 2 gun towers upgraded, followed by an emp, then spamming rocket towers but this isnt working/affordable for me now on stage 35. boring ass game just want the plat already.

• 1 month later...

So in case anyone is struggling with this game.

You can check out a playlist on youtube by MagneonGames to see helpful layouts.

But the most important part is, that you have to grind a lot of money on level 1, to upgrade the weapons, while every upgrade costs 500.

After doing this the layouts will bring the success.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the info about tower upgrades. The shop menu is so badly done, with the price tag just barely showing up, the inability to show that towers can be upgraded, and lacking the manner of how you would do it, it's just amazing to be able to fail that hard.

Other than that, I do appreciate these kind of tower defence games, although they always make the rocket launcher too damn good making them lack strategy variety, so it ends up repetitive 😅

Edited by Rejim
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2022 at 7:15 AM, WARLOCK1972 said:

This video will help:

Dude, used the video cuz I’ve been on level 26 for 2 days and still can’t beat it. I even read your explanation to someone else that commented on having issues still to no avail.

I appreciate the video, but it would’ve been nice to see what you did (rocket and gun set up) before switching to the end level layout where everything is upgraded.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2024 at 8:24 AM, Aalicia said:

Dude, used the video cuz I’ve been on level 26 for 2 days and still can’t beat it. I even read your explanation to someone else that commented on having issues still to no avail.

I appreciate the video, but it would’ve been nice to see what you did (rocket and gun set up) before switching to the end level layout where everything is upgraded.

Check the order below.

Place 2 x gun towers on corners, intersections or between roads.and then purchase an emp tower. Place emp tower in front of gun towers. Upgrade gun towers to Tier 3. You should now have enough money to buy the rocket tower. Upgrade rocket tower to tier 3, before purchasing more rocket towers.  In-battle currency doesn't carry over, so use it all up.

Seriously consider getting the special money upgrade. This upgrade gives you more in-battle currency for enemy kills and makes the higher levels way easier, as you can buy towers quicker than the enemy can over-run you. This upgrade is expensive at 5000 credits and will take at least 20 map completions. You can also grind Map 1 at 4x speed. This will nett you 150 credits in 90 seconds.spacer.png