31 Dolls Location?

Beast_Mode255

13 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

omg this game made my day. I spent so long finding all those fuckin dolls legit on the saturn version, and i played it all the way through with my mum, good memories. 

didn't even know the legends at nightdive studios remade this till today. 

Nice! Yeah Nightdive has been killing it lately. I actually never played this game until just this last week, but damn it was super fun, beat it 4 times in 3 days lmao, I hope the classic fps games keep on getting ported cuz I want more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

Nice! Yeah Nightdive has been killing it lately. I actually never played this game until just this last week, but damn it was super fun, beat it 4 times in 3 days lmao, I hope the classic fps games keep on getting ported cuz I want more!

i believe they are doing system shock and blood, not 100% though.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

omg this game made my day. I spent so long finding all those fuckin dolls legit on the saturn version, and i played it all the way through with my mum, good memories. 

didn't even know the legends at nightdive studios remade this till today. 

I also did this, remember starting from the beginning of each map every time you died?  Also, Canyons of Chaos can go EAD. Can you remember when you first saw and played the game on the Sega Saturn thinking holly crap this console is gonna be king! But it wasn't.

But back then there was a real sense of achievement that doesn't really exist any more. I still have the Saturn European Version called Exhumed and the Japanese version called 1999? I also still have the Saturn I played it on, A fat Grey Japanese model. FFS I still have the saved games on one of those game save carts, not action replay but just a save backup cart.

• Like 1