What are some Voice Actor's other roles.

Breakingthegreen

Basically this is just a place to give a major game character and give another more unexpected role that the Voice Actor/ Mo-Cap Actor/ Face Model has performed, (whether that be in another game, animated show/movie, or even live action content,) preferably with a YouTube link to both performances.

(Also try not to include major spoilers in he links please)

I'll go first naturally:

Ashly Burch

Aloy - Horizon Series (2017-)

Molly Mcgee - The Ghost and Molly Mcgee (2021-)

*sorry if this forum has been done before, I couldn't find it if it has*

Edited by breakingthegreen
  • Like 2

I could think of quite a few actually.... I'll go with Clancy Brown first though!

Most of us probably know him best as the voice of Dr Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot or as everyone's favourite musty, crusty, curmudgeonly old drunk Hank from Detroit: Become Human.... Seriously he's a real highlight of that game.

I guess the more surprising thing though.... Is when you see him in some live action roles.

Like here, when he played The Kurgan in the original Highlander film.

The minute you hear his voice.... You just know it's him, but he's really good in this film.

I could probably think of a couple of less obvious ones too. Fantastic idea for a thread!

Edited by rjkclarke
  • Like 3

On 2/14/2022 at 9:08 AM, rjkclarke said:

I could think of quite a few actually.... I'll go with Clancy Brown first though!

Most of us probably know him best as the voice of Dr Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot or as everyone's favourite musty, crusty, curmudgeonly old drunk Hank from Detroit: Become Human.... Seriously he's a real highlight of that game.

I guess the more surprising thing though.... Is when you see him in some live action roles.

Like here, when he played The Kurgan in the original Highlander film.

The minute you hear his voice.... You just know it's him, but he's really good in this film.

I could probably think of a couple of less obvious ones too. Fantastic idea for a thread!

How could you forget his role as Mr. Krabs?

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1