GMP in white or in blue

Hello,

I have a question. I am focused now on getting S Rank and all mission task. Something I have seen is that the GMP number appears in blue in most of the missions are fully done (S Rank + Mission tasks). I am replaying the missions now to do so.

But, I realized that Mission 4 and 11 the GMP appears in white. Why is this different? I know that I can replay several times (7?) to get Quiet back as buddy. 

I heard that in the past mission 4 was buggy. But I replayed the mission without any problem, I have S Rank and all the tasks done, but still the GMP number shows in white. What does it mean this colours (blue and white). 

I hope will be OK.

Yeah, you get less GMP if yoilu play the same mission over and over again. The GMP from that mission should reset after you play a few different missions.

Something similar applies for resources containers, you will get less amount of resources or the container will be gone and only respawn after playing other missions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

As previously stated, you get a reduced amount of GMP if you're replaying the mission.

Basically, if it's blue then it's the max amount of GMP. If it's white, then it's a reduced amount.

Almost but it's the other way around (on PS3 at least): White is the max amount and blue is the reduced amount :)

The more often you replay the same mission over and over, the lower it gets and the more other missions you have to play to get it fully reset to the white amount of GMP.

I'm down to mission tasks and side ops for the platinum. Some mission tasks take ages :o 

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kolm said:

Almost but it's the other way around (on PS3 at least): White is the max amount and blue is the reduced amount :)

Whoops, my bad. Got them mixed up. It's been a while since I played it so I forgot which was which. I'll edit my post, and thanks for correcting me.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Whoops, my bad. Got them mixed up. It's been a while since I played it so I forgot which was which. I'll edit my post, and thanks for correcting me.

No problem, just wanted to make sure OP is not getting more confused about this :) 

• Like 2