What's the Most Optimal Way to Get The Jungle Trophy?

sepheroithisgod

My game seems to have glitched and the trophy won't pop (last b4 the plat), thus starting a new file seems to be the only option. Therefore I want to make it as short as possible. So far the only requirements I have read are Player Level 25 and Street Cred 50.  Are there any Main story quests required?

What would be the path of least resistance to get this as quickly as possible on a fresh file?

On 2/17/2022 at 11:45 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

My game seems to have glitched and the trophy won't pop (last b4 the plat), thus starting a new file seems to be the only option. Therefore I want to make it as short as possible. So far the only requirements I have read are Player Level 25 and Street Cred 50.  Are there any Main story quests required?

What would be the path of least resistance to get this as quickly as possible on a fresh file?

+1 Same boat like you if you want lv up street creed fast just do a crime scenes in Heywood,City center because highest lv enemies,rest yu can get from story I have some trophies like 100 melee kills etc do you know can I farm this be reloading checkpoint or not?