Conection issues Online

39 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I am having issues connecting online to get 100 coop kills. Message i get: connection to the game group you have tried to join could not be established. What to do? My internet is 1000 m/bit and NAT type open.

seems to be more of a today thing, been happening all day, was working ok yesterday.

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

I am having issues connecting online to get 100 coop kills. Message i get: connection to the game group you have tried to join could not be established. What to do? My internet is 1000 m/bit and NAT type open.

Just keep trying, you'll eventually be able to get in one. 

I had a success rate of about 1 in 5 lobbies being able to join them and then people tend to kick you the second you do which can make it very frustrating. I ended up getting it over the course of joining 3 lobbies before I got kicked. I got lucky with the one lobby as it spawned me in right in the middle of a chase with Lv. 1 zombies while I was like Lv. 9 at that point so I mowed down 80+ in that one alone in less than a minute and then got kicked. Most times it spawns you in in the middle of missions but many missions don't really have many enemies so it's a bit of a waste of time and if you try to go off and just kill zombies, the game will teleport you back to the host after a short time. I'd try during prime hours like the weekend and nights when there's the most lobbies going. That'll be your best bet. 

20 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Just keep trying, you'll eventually be able to get in one. 

I had a success rate of about 1 in 5 lobbies being able to join them and then people tend to kick you the second you do which can make it very frustrating. I ended up getting it over the course of joining 3 lobbies before I got kicked. I got lucky with the one lobby as it spawned me in right in the middle of a chase with Lv. 1 zombies while I was like Lv. 9 at that point so I mowed down 80+ in that one alone in less than a minute and then got kicked. Most times it spawns you in in the middle of missions but many missions don't really have many enemies so it's a bit of a waste of time and if you try to go off and just kill zombies, the game will teleport you back to the host after a short time. I'd try during prime hours like the weekend and nights when there's the most lobbies going. That'll be your best bet. 

Yeah, but its frustrating tho not getting in.  And also why isnt techland using coun feature on trophies how many kills you have on the ps5? But annyways ill get it surely but slowly ?

there is a temporary fix for the online issue until they fix the game

make sure in online option game type open and never request help

1- close the game

2- disconnect your internet from your console

3-  start the game until your reach main menu where you can choose continue

4- reconnect your internet

5- choose continue 

now you should be able to play co-op without any problem

your are welcome 

• Like 1