The most op weapon that is so powerful it crashes the game fixed?

Lonemankane

So like the title askes. did they fix the flamethrowers as when ever I even use one it bloody crashes the game or if others use it crashes the game and yeah. If the last update fixed it as if it has I will let my mate know and if their ps4 save works on ps5 then we can play it again and see how it goes.

• Like 2

The normal Flamethrower was fixed with the most recent patch (the problem was caused by a specific attachment) but I'm not sure if the Vulcan has also been fixed - here's what the patch notes say about it :hmm:: "Fixed a crash that was occurring when using a Flamethrower with the Smooth Bore attachment".

Source: https://www.aliensfireteamelite.com/en/releasenotes/

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The normal Flamethrower was fixed with the most recent patch (the problem was caused by a specific attachment) but I'm not sure if the Vulcan has also been fixed - here's what the patch notes say about it :hmm:: "Fixed a crash that was occurring when using a Flamethrower with the Smooth Bore attachment".

Source: https://www.aliensfireteamelite.com/en/releasenotes/

ah the attachment was the napalm mod to the Vulcan flamethrower for the demo class but I hope they fixed it

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

the problem was caused by a specific attachment

^ This

The attachment that causes flame after-effects caused issues on several weapons, but should be fixed now. Thankfully, flamethrowers are trash anyway.