Unable to invade

Xugoshi

Hey y'all! So I'm trying to finish White faced Varré's quest in order to access the area where Mohg is and so far it's been good until I had to invade another players world. I've been unable to invade anybody for hours on end, does anybody know a workaround for this? I'm currently at lv 130 with no passwords set, matchmaking enabled, got the entire map completed and discovered most things in the game. Is there a way to complete the quest offline by any chance? Are there any good spots people go to in order to invade? :hmm: 

1 hour ago, Domino_Destructo said:

Maybe it's because at this moment there aren't many players with level 130 and the community has yet to establish the meta level for Elden Ring?

Nevermind, got it! :D 

7 hours ago, Quink666 said:

If you have trouble invading you should probably contact Putin?1f4a9.png. He can most likely help you out as long as you planned to invade someone innocent that is. 

Too soon bruh

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

If you’re wanting to invade just to reach Mohg then the easier way is to use the teleporter in the Consecrated Snowfield.

Yeah I just found out, but I still wanted the finger and the medal from the quest!?