Didn't this have a different name?

I pre ordered this ages ago (only thing I've been waiting on longer is the new Digimon game which has been delayed years) and I swear this had a very different name before. Something like 'The poor prince and the something dragon.' Not sure why they changed it if they did.

....Also thoughts on trophies? I feel compelled to ask as the first topic and plan to make a guide.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

I pre ordered this ages ago (only thing I've been waiting on longer is the new Digimon game which has been delayed years) and I swear this had a very different name before. Something like 'The poor prince and the something dragon.' Not sure why they changed it if they did.

....Also thoughts on trophies? I feel compelled to ask as the first topic and plan to make a guide.

I believe you might be thinking of the prequel "The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince" or even this game's AKA title in some regions "The Wicked King and the Noble Hero".

48 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I believe you might be thinking of the prequel "The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince" or even this game's AKA title in some regions "The Wicked King and the Noble Hero".

No I know the prequel very well, maybe it was a different region or translation of some sort because I swear it had a better name before.

Maybe you saw a different translation for when the game wasn't announced in the west?

Translating Japanese does take a bit of creativity, words don't translate 1/1

Edited by DesmaBR
  • Like 3