The Last of Us price not dropping? :( anyone know why?

uVclouDz

Well, we know someone who doesn't buy games online, don't we?

Some of us try not to buy games online because it's a gamble on whether it will actually get to me or not.

Every time I buy anything online it's only about a 50/50 chance if I'll get it, it might go to the place with the same name on the other side of the country, the place with an almost identical name a few miles away or the postman just might not be able to find the house and I'll never get it.

This has happened so many times now, I will only buy things online if I literally can't get it anywhere else in my area.

Also because digital copies suck, I want the box on my shelf.

Edited by Lion-Lhasa

I'm really wanting to pick this game up but its still $60 for new.. I'm wanting this game digital because I can't get my hands on disc.. is the price not dropping because of the multiplayer still going active or.. :hmm:  :hmm:

Pay full price or wait. Speculation won't make it drop in price any faster. I'm fine with games staying expensive. The developers recoup their money and make more great games, and I rarely play games that are less than at least 1 year old. Doesn't bother me any.