Ending feels rushed… SPOILERS

I felt they kinda rushed the end of the game. The plot twist was super lame… “dad…?” Who the hell wrote the story? xD Mias character is underdeveloped and the fight with waltz is horribly designed. Then aiden goes off as a loner again and probably dies somewhere.

I liked the story of the first game alot more. Grounded and simple. This one however, was all over the place.

• Like 1

First person boss fights are always clunky and awkward. At least they made the effort to make an actual fight that utilizes all the games mechanics and didn't just take the easy road and end it with an easy, cheap QTE or something even though they could've easily done that. 

The story is generic and average and you can see the plot twist coming from a mile away but that's pretty much to be expected by a zombie game at this point in time that's not made by a first party Sony developer. The story and writing is good enough to compliment the gameplay which is the core focus of a game like this anyway. 

• Like 2

I think the only satisfying ending to me was the best one (siding with the Survivors, saving the city, and going with either Lawan or Hakon). I didn't really like any of the others. I was hoping for there be an ending where you turned into an Infected like in The Following.

Also while I'm glad we had an actual final boss fight instead of just a QTE like in DL1, it needed more work. I hated how he kept running away and I think his first phase would just bug out and keep doing that shockwave attack that hits you even if you're down over and over no matter what. If I got once with that attack and the game bugged out it was pretty much over on Normal difficulty.

• Like 1