2022 state of the game?

NCSFan001

Wanted to start this game sometime soon to get another battlefield done, what is the current state of the game in 2022? Is it still doable? Any playerbase left? Require any boosting (and is boosting even possible)? Does the turbo controller method for games played still work? Anything bugged/hackers?

Game is still populated and doesn't really require any boosting or planned matchmaking. Not sure about a turbo controller, but it could be useful if you want to keep from getting kicked from matches if you choose to AFK the 100 matches.

No hackers that I'm aware of, but for a game this old it's a possibility. Bugged trophies seem pretty rare, but this thread addresses the major issue:

• Like 1

I have about 60~70 games completed according to my calculations, and so far:

not hackers;

no boosting required, but it may be possible I believe (99% chance that you and a friend will search and find the same game, only the same players play it every day);

yes, it is possible to afk with turbo multiple matches according to some posts but there is a guy complaining about the trophy referring to 100 matches having bugged with this afk method.

• 2 months later...

Turbo works as I've done it that way. Was leaving the game running for hours, I was done with every trophy at about 30 games, so 70 did with turbo. Lobby-wise, most of the players used to connect around 5/8 PM GMT, after or before my work which is 2-10 PM I wasn't able to find lobbies too so try at a different time during the weekend or smth.