DLC

Fuzzy-Potatoes

So BF4: Second Assault is still on a timed exclusive for Xbox One and it was released on November 22nd, not even a month after the original game was released and the premium members on PS4 still haven't got it what is taking so long. Anybody got any information of when the Playstation players are gonna be able to play.

DICE said about a month ago that they were stopping all production on any DLC until they fixed the game, and then they would continue on the DLC. I guess that includes not even releasing Second Assault on remaining consoles, haha. All of the other consoles won't get it for a month or two is my guess.

Edited by BlindMango

Didn;t BF3 have timed exclusives on PS3? lol.

Yes, in fact, the PS3 got BF3 DLC before the PC did! This time it's Xbox One that gets the DLC first, looks like Microsoft offered EA a lot of rare platinum trophies for the deal! Haha .... that was a joke *ahem* yes uhh, it looks like Microsoft offered EA a lot of money for the deal!   ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Yes, in fact, the PS3 got BF3 DLC before the PC did! This time it's Xbox One that gets the DLC first, looks like Microsoft offered EA a lot of rare platinum trophies for the deal! Haha .... that was a joke *ahem* yes uhh, it looks like Microsoft offered EA a lot of money for the deal!   ;)

LOL, figures.

I don't see the point of timed exclusives, not gonna switch consoles for a few maps, that come a couple months early.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...