Burrito's backlog fight and 90% completion journey

Burritoprime

- October- 

- Platinum 257

- Resident Evil 4 Remake

Lb9c945.png

- Cuz' Boredom Kills Me  :platinum:

1L6e6e02.png

- I played the original a lot, I mean a whole lot so I knew what to expect, while not my favorite RE game I still really love the game, the story is pretty cool, the gameplay is engaging and the puzzles are fun, Capcom did a really good job with this remake since they played really safe this time and kept as close to the original as possible, some places are only slightly different while others are completely different so that kept the balance nicely, one thing I really Iiked in this remake is Ashley, she's so much better here with more personality and she's far, far less whiny, I actually really wanted to get her through the ordeal safely, platinum wise the game is your regular Resident Evil fare, beat the game multiple times, get S ranks etc..

Nothing is truly difficult when planned right, the remake is very forgiving in some aspects, not gonna bother with the DLC for now but I'll definitely get to it in the future, really enjoyed the game and the platinum journey, so much that I'll platinum it again on PS5 in the future, couldn't recommend more, but I hope you like thrill rides.

• Like 1

- Platinum 258

- Metal Slug Anthology

L8ebf3a.png

- Metal Slug Master :platinum:

1L3bdfbe.png

- I grew up playing Metal Slug and Contra so this game is very nostalgic to me, I still remember spending my lunch money at the arcades back when I was a kid playing this game over and over without getting too far, Metal Slug can be very unforgiving but it's so much fun, I was really surprised by how good and smooth the sprites look to this day, they are colorful and charming, that paired with an great soundtrack makes a great journey, the game has a free play option so you don't have to worry about running out of continues, platinum wise I'm not gonna sugar coat, it's tough, the "beat insert title with 5 or fewer continues" can be pretty tough, even on easy I had a very tough time, in fact I started this game 2 years ago got 4 out of 7 of these trophies done and took a break, now I missed the game and gave it a go and finally managed to get it, it seems impossible at first but after trying over and over again I memorized enemy patterns and attacks so it became second nature, but even then sometimes I'd screw up at very last stage...that depressed more than I can express in words, anyway finally got it but I'll never again go for platinum, will definitely go back to it for a couch co op fun with my partner tho.

• 3 weeks later...

- Platinum 259

- Dragon Quest XI S

L76860a.png

- Living Legend :platinum:

1L88868b.png

- I'll just start off by saying that I love, I really love the Dragon Quest franchise and this game is no different, in fact this is my absolute favorite in the franchise along with IV, V and VIII, Squareenix really outdone themselves with this one, the story is very engaging, the graphics are gorgeous, the characters are very charismatic, well some more than others but they all have their charm and the world building is top notch, this is my second time playing through it since I already platinum the original the same week it was released, this version added a lot of life comfort choices which made the journey smoother, my favorite new addition was the tickington quests, revisiting past games locations in their original form was a blast from the past, platinum wise the game is my favorite type of platinum which revolves around seeing everything the game has to offer, I love this kind of platinum since I always explore everything regardless of trophies in games I like, so it feels extra rewarding, I could on forever gushing about the game, it's an incredible experience that every JRPG fan should go through, I sincerely hope Squareenix port the original games like they did with the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster, can't wait for Dragon Quest XII, blessing of Yggdrasil upon you all