GTA Online trophies not popping correctly

BlackDragon

50 minutes ago, Apocasy said:

Can you specify which ones did not not autopop? Assuming you were rank 100 already and completed all of the online trophies on PS4, they should have all popped on PS5.

All base game, doomsday heist including criminal mastermind did not pop. Weird as the acts trophy did pop but “ getting started “ didn’t. I believe it’s a glitch from uploading my character as the game is not saving properly online 

My Online trophies are broken as well, as you can see with my profile.

I have a ticket open with Rockstar Support and they're still not getting back to me. :(

So odd, considering I had no issues with the PS3 -> PS4 transfer.

I have lvl up once beyond 120 and still nothing.

14 minutes ago, dutch-unit said:

I dont have my ps4 version of the game anymore. Will i be able to tranfer my savegames to the ps5 version of the game?

You need the ps4 version to be able to upload your single player save to the ps5 version as it is an in-game option to upload

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, FocusDR said:

Same here, I’ve had multiple bounties set on me, spent 2 hours in my apartment hiding. No trophy. 
eveytime I open the map it glitches. 

what a garbage game! 

You can’t get the trophy in your apartment. I tried that two times and no trophy. Just play a solo session jacking cars until an NPC puts a bounty on you and just go around the map. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2

On 05/06/2022 at 4:13 PM, Quink666 said:

You can’t get the trophy in your apartment. I tried that two times and no trophy. Just play a solo session jacking cars until an NPC puts a bounty on you and just go around the map. 

Oh okay thanks.

also everytime I check the map in a public session, the order jumbles around and it takes me back to the top of the list.. what gives? My armour doesn’t get used but keeps disappearing after a cut scene or new job, have no idea why. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mickeyminime said:

This might be a daft question, but i'm guessing if you download the stand alone version of GTA5 online for the PS5 and not the base game, it gives you the complete GTA5 trophy list.

Yes, the standalone release installs the complete trophy list

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The ones that popped for you are related to the online mode, even if you don't have the single player, those few trophies will pop

Oh okay I forgot that mode was also connected to the the Single Player part of the game. Thanks a lot!