300,000 social media followers

TelliksOnhir

Yep, I think you can do them any time! You can switch between the three brands as well. (I'm planning on returning to that game mode at some point to do the storylines I left.)

The only place you can't revisit though is the Performance Center as far as I know. So if you're looking to complete every single storyline, you'll have to make sure you do those ones before you leave for one of the three brands.

Edited by SolidNinjaSnake

25 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Yep, I think you can do them any time! You can switch between the three brands as well. (I'm planning on returning to that game mode at some point to do the storylines I left.)

The only place you can't revisit though is the Performance Center as far as I know. So if you're looking to complete every single storyline, you'll have to make sure you do those ones before you leave for one of the three brands.

Yes there is a preformance center championship match in a side quest.

16 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Alright thank you. I’m at 200,000 followers right now. I have a question though. I’ve been on raw for a while and won the 24/7 championship. When will I have an opportunity to win the wwe championship? And do I use regal to swap brands to nxt?

thanks!

Go to mandy rose to participate in the royal rumble or king of the ring (one of them is her the other is adam pearce). After you win you will get a match for the title. After you win go to your d.m or mandy again and accept to participate in the shake up for nxt.

6 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

I don’t see the message. When will it appear? 

After you win the championship or right before you win it. 

They will say " i got an interesting offer from (other gm name) ..." 

First, win the chamlionship then look for that message.

On 3/15/2022 at 9:07 PM, shlomaniac said:

Yes there is a preformance center championship match in a side quest.

Wait what? I finished the PC stuff earlier and moved on to NXT, the Story Progress page said I completed 14/14 storylines in the PC and never once saw anything about a Performance Center Championship. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Wait what? I finished the PC stuff earlier and moved on to NXT, the Story Progress page said I completed 14/14 storylines in the PC and never once saw anything about a Performance Center Championship. 

In the female MyRise there is a sidequest initiated by Beth Phoenix to compete against her in the finals for the Preformance Center championship. Pretty cool and short story.

6 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

In the female MyRise there is a sidequest initiated by Beth Phoenix to compete against her in the finals for the Preformance Center championship. Pretty cool and short story.

Ah that's why, I'm doing the Male MyRise first.