Save Churchill DLC - how to install

glassphantom123

I recently bought a physical copy of Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate edition which includes the three parts of the Save Churchill DLC (alongside additional weapons etc.) but it is not there. Neither the DLC installs nor the weapons, although I only care about the Save Churchill levels. If I go over to downloaded content in the menu it is greyed out and I cannot interact with it. If I go to the PSN store then I only have the option to purchase, not download, despite the fact that the store description itself says the ultimate edition already has this DLC included. What am I doing wrong?

2 minutes ago, glassphantom123 said:

Thanks for the heads up, I appeared to have been conned by CEX. Hopefully I can organise a refund. The box is for the Ultimate Edition but the disc is inside is the standard edition. 

They have a habit of doing that >:(  as do GAME, I always check the disc before purchasing now.

A pic of the disc you should get

Sniper-Elite-3-Ultimate-Edition-PS4-2015

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, glassphantom123 said:

Yup, definitely have the wrong version. My disc doesn't say Ultimate Edition like yours does. I hope I don't have problems trying to exchange or get a refund as I bought it over a month ago already. Incredibly annoying...

You should be good, just tell them they gave you the wrong disc and they usually won't question it further (at least they haven't for me in the past)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glassphantom123 said:

Thanks for the heads up, I appeared to have been conned by CEX. Hopefully I can organise a refund. The box is for the Ultimate Edition but the disc is inside is the standard edition. 

I was gonna say did you get it from CEX. Very common issue with them. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 19.03.2022 at 8:28 PM, GUDGER666 said:

I was gonna say did you get it from CEX. Very common issue with them. 

I purchased bioshock infinite complete edition from them and the disc was vanilla, they did refund me and when they had the game with a proper disc they send me an email if I still want to buy it.

• 3 months later...

I’ve LITERALLY this second just ordered the ultimate edition for this from CEX… I’m really hoping they put the right disc in the box ??‍♂️

*Edit* It arrived with the ultimate edition disc ??

Edited by Jimmy947
  • Like 2