PS5 completely turned off

Tristan1427

Did anyone else end up downloading this on their PS5, played the tutorial and then during the next download phrase the entire PS5 just turned off and had to do a safe turn on or whatever due to the software being corrupted or something ? 

I’ve reported it to PlayStation and whatnot but now I’m too paranoid to reinstall it back on my PS5 

I have not touched that game. So no. But I had my PS5 turn off when playing multiple different games. The only solution was to try a factory reset. 

I sent it to Sony for repair instead, and that's probably all they did, but I haven't had the issue since.

Yea my ps5 can’t play any ps5 games, tried factory restarting but didn’t work so I gotta send it in and get it fixed so hopefully u don’t have the same. Mine started with one ps5 game not working to now none work just ps4 games

I actually had these issues on PS4, was so confused. Was initially worried to even start the game again, but since then no issues. Maybe there's just an issue right after the tutorial during the next download phase. It crashed my PS4 at least.

this port is poorly optimized. unfortunately you can't even wait for AAA games to be released correctly, let alone free ones.