WWE 2k22 tokens

TelliksOnhir

10 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

How do I get tokens to get diamond cards? It seems the last tokens on my faction is on 175wins. How would I obtain other tokens because I’ve only gotten 2 ruby cards and need 17 more

The Proving Grounds gives out a bunch of those tokens if you reach a certain amount of medals. By continuously beating the matches on Legendary difficulty, you will get 3 medals per match, with a total of 21 in a tower consisting of 7 matches and all 126 in a chapter. You will roughly walk away with more than 200 in one chapter.? Although it will be time consuming, it is helping me a lot on unlocking the diamond cards by going through the Amethyst cards.

Other than that, the daily missions may have rewards tokens on the side.

• Like 1

From April 2, there will apparently be new rewards and also new suitcase rewards in FACTION WARS, which will certainly include the WWE tokens. So don't waste your energy and nerve on Proving Grounds-legendary difficulty to get 2 diamond cards. Because with the new WWE tokens you could easily buy the diamond cards in the token shop.

On 3/26/2022 at 2:22 PM, Benjiunkix said:

From April 2, there will apparently be new rewards and also new suitcase rewards in FACTION WARS, which will certainly include the WWE tokens. So don't waste your energy and nerve on Proving Grounds-legendary difficulty to get 2 diamond cards. Because with the new WWE tokens you could easily buy the diamond cards in the token shop.

This is what I'm hoping. That as time passes more diamond cards or easily obtainable tokens with be available. A new weekly rower just dropped with a 50 token reward which was nice. But i refuse to make myself hate the game by playing through proving ground legendary 8 man ladder matches while also needing to get 90 action points before winning. Lifetime achievement trophy is the last one I need and I'm fine with scrapping up tokens or buying packs with my seemingly unlimited MF points after a few months. No rush. 

Edited by RuggedProGaming