DLC - How to activate the green holographic platforms?

Stargazer14096

Title says it all. How do I activate these things? I can't seem to find a way to trigger them. They look like the red ones that have a really obvious switch to shoot, but I can't seem to find anything similar for these green ones. Photo below for reference.

Edited by MDSP777
  • Like 1

the switches appear after you've progressed past a certain point (I think after you've beaten Algos' third form for the first time, can't remember exactly). After that the switch will always appear directly above. The item is always a shield consumable, I think it's just to make subsequent playthroughs a bit easier.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Incandenza1 said:

the switches appear after you've progressed past a certain point (I think after you've beaten Algos' third form for the first time, can't remember exactly). After that the switch will always appear directly above. The item is always a shield consumable, I think it's just to make subsequent playthroughs a bit easier.

That or collect enough poppies. I can't remember the exact order

Spoiler

- At one point i collected the astra-log about 1, 2, 3 and 4 poppies

- I actually collected 4 poppies in the game

- defeated Algo's final form

Maybe it's better after collecting a poppy after the run, visit the hospital bed. More items are unlocked in the scenery.

I've just collected the 5th poppy, but had to suspend (PS5 in restmode), but i'm looking forward to run further with my 1.38 Mil run on Floor 4 and after that

There is a certain point, the Red Sisyphean pedestals and the Disgorgers unlock at a certain point as well.

I'm running through it again to figure it all out, luckily I have about 4 accounts on my PS5 with platinum from when I was working on a platinum speedrun and my collectibles guide XD.

A funny thing I observed is that although you can visit the Hospital multiple times and that there are 6 Poppies, only 4 Visits are required I think for 100% ;)

• Like 2

to get keys you have to look out for the white tentacle creatures that sometimes appear at the start of a room, kill it quickly and jump into the orb it produces to get to a side room with a key. Sometimes keys will also appear in those bonus areas between enemy rooms, but this is pretty rare.

There are three ways to get disgorgers: behind locked doors (always) dropped by stronger/malformed enemies (occasionally) and in those between rooms, usually the ones where you have to quickly choose between three options. (rare)

3 hours ago, Incandenza1 said:

to get keys you have to look out for the white tentacle creatures that sometimes appear at the start of a room, kill it quickly and jump into the orb it produces to get to a side room with a key. Sometimes keys will also appear in those bonus areas between enemy rooms, but this is pretty rare.

There are three ways to get disgorgers: behind locked doors (always) dropped by stronger/malformed enemies (occasionally) and in those between rooms, usually the ones where you have to quickly choose between three options. (rare)

Are they the ones that tend to spawn in the crash site and the chest rooms or different looking creatures?

9 minutes ago, Incandenza1 said:

the same but bright white instead of yellow

NURazgT.png

Ok thanks. I think I might have seen them but might have been one of those other flying ones I seen.  How long you have to get to the portal or is there a prompt (like press Triangle to grapple) to teleport from say where you are in the photo?

1 hour ago, Incandenza1 said:

you have to go up to it and physically touch it, the portal lasts for about five to ten seconds after killing the pylioid

Ok thanks.  So I have a little time so it’s best to go near it once you get told there’s one there before you kill it. 

14 hours ago, Incandenza1 said:

you have to go up to it and physically touch it, the portal lasts for about five to ten seconds after killing the pylioid

I have gotten through these portals for the keys now but the locked doors I yet to see any disgorgers in these rooms. 

5 hours ago, leprekon666 said:

I have gotten through these portals for the keys now but the locked doors I yet to see any disgorgers in these rooms. 

Disgorgers unlock on 2-13 friend ;). Before that Health Vials will always be in locked chests/doors, afterwards will be Disgorgers!

Edited by Optinooby

3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Disgorgers unlock on 2-13 friend ;). Before that Health Vials will always be in locked chests/doors, afterwards will be Disgorgers!

Ok thanks.  Just never found info and thought I was loosing my mind not finding them.   Just have to get past 2-10 lol