Kickstarter for spiritual successor to Final Fantasy Tactics

big_bob002

Don't think this has been posted. I apologize if it has.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/482445197/unsung-story-tale-of-the-guardians/description

There is an existing Vita goal and they just added the ps4 stretch goal at $1.25m. It's being written and the world created by Yasumi Matsuno, who wrote the original FFT, Vagrant Story, and FFXII.

There's also a stretch goal to bring in the composer of FFT and XII.

Anyway, people can keep an eye on it if they want.

Its not really a successor and the one guy isnt even directly working on the game

Matsuno is creating the world and writing the script, so I would say he is pretty involved. As long as they meet the stretch goal for Hitoshi Sakimoto then you have the same composer. The writing & the way they spoke, and the music were my favorite parts of FFT and FFXII.

It's hard to say if the developer can pull off the class system. That would be a big question mark.

As long as it makes it to Vita by the end of the campaign, I will back it. Any Kickstarter is always a risk though.

Matsuno is creating the world and writing the script, so I would say he is pretty involved. As long as they meet the stretch goal for Hitoshi Sakimoto then you have the same composer. The writing & the way they spoke, and the music were my favorite parts of FFT and FFXII.

It's hard to say if the developer can pull off the class system. That would be a big question mark.

As long as it makes it to Vita by the end of the campaign, I will back it. Any Kickstarter is always a risk though.

From what ive heard he is designing the gameplay mechanics and thats it. Not going to dispute this back and forth because i really dont care