[SOLVED] Game + DLC is back online!

grifteskymfning

Spike Chunsoft announced late last week that their Japanese release of Conan Outcasts and its DLC will be removed from sale on PlayStation 4 in the region on March 31st. Conan Outcasts is the Japanese title of Funcom’s 2018 MMO Survival game, Conan Exiles. Funcom will take over maintaining the Japanese version of the game for existing players beginning April 1st but it’s uncertain if it may return to sale after that. Spike’s announcement via Google Translate follows:

Due to the expiration of the contract with Funcom, the developer of the PlayStation4 software “Conan Outcast”, we will stop selling the main game and DLC on March 31, 2022.

From April 1, 2022, Funcom will take over server management, patching, user support, digital edition and DLC sales.

We do not cause any inconvenience to existing players, but we may not be able to make new purchases for a certain period after April 1st. In that case, we will try to resell it as soon as possible. For future inquiries and the latest information, please check the official Twitter account and official website operated by Funcom.

Edited by grifteskymfning

17 minutes ago, Conker said:

The trophy dlc is included in the disc copy? Or is it a certain disc copy you need? 

No, only the base game is on the disc. But it has in-game links to the store page.

Otherwise you can find links in the other threads of this forum.

• Like 1

When I put my Japanese disc in the PS4, use my Japanese account to load the game, it takes me to the GB store for the DLC via the in game link. I live in Australia by the way. 

Haven’t purchased it yet so no idea if it will work.

EDIT: Can’t load the map for the DLC so can’t get map related trophies.

Edited by luckyluscombe

5 hours ago, luckyluscombe said:

When I put my Japanese disc in the PS4, use my Japanese account to load the game, it takes me to the GB store for the DLC via the in game link. I live in Australia by the way. 

Haven’t purchased it yet so no idea if it will work.

EDIT: Can’t load the map for the DLC so can’t get map related trophies.

Probably because it's after the 31th and the japanese DLC is delisted?

• 3 weeks later...