How do I start the PS Now free trial on PS5?

Gr4de_04

Pretty much what the title says. When I look for PS Now on PS5 it says theres a 7 day free trial but when I press it it just direct me to the PS Now Menu (on the home screen). When I try and add a game it tells me to buy PS Now for 1 month. Anyone has any Idea?

They removed the 3 and 12 month options due to greed(to prevent people from buying a year of psnow to be grandfathered in to the top tier) in preparation for the launch of the new plus system. So its likely they got rid of the free trial as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

They removed the 3 and 12 month options due to greed(to prevent people from buying a year of psnow to be grandfathered in to the top tier) in preparation for the launch of the new plus system. So its likely they got rid of the free trial as well.

Ah I see, that sucks :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 6:58 PM, jgm4789 said:

Cheap Ass Gamer found a link to the US PS website that still allowed 12 month PSNow subs and you can stack it however many times, I racked up six years worth.

You can also still possibly find cards at places that carry gift cards.

18 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Cheap Ass Gamer found a link to the US PS website that still allowed 12 month PSNow subs and you can stack it however many times, I racked up six years worth.

You can also still possibly find cards at places that carry gift cards.

I looked this up but it's from april 3rd and sony has long since cracked down on it.

On 4/27/2022 at 1:48 PM, Gr4de_04 said:

I looked this up but it's from april 3rd and sony has long since cracked down on it.

On top of that, they're also blocking all prepaid cards now. Guy tested a card he got from a month ago and it gives him an error.

Good guy Sony back at it again.