Auto-Pop Trophies for PS4/PS5 ?

P-L-E-K

8 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

It isn't out for almost another 2 months... so your question would appear to be rather early

oh, I must have read it wrong.
I thought it came out on 31.03.22.

then we wait excited. :D

thanks for the answer

I have a question..  When you buy a game that is PS4/PS5 compatible..  Is there 2 trophy sets for the game or just one?  Not sure how that works.  Still have a ps4 backlog not even sure if ill buy a ps5..  May just retire on the ps4... pushing 50 now.. so.. doing less gaming; I realize how short life is when put into context of time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

I have a question..  When you buy a game that is PS4/PS5 compatible..  Is there 2 trophy sets for the game or just one?  Not sure how that works.  Still have a ps4 backlog not even sure if ill buy a ps5..  May just retire on the ps4... pushing 50 now.. so.. doing less gaming; I realize how short life is when put into context of time.

most times it's a split list - from what i've seen.
Most the digital ive grabed that say PS4/PS5 are split (mech warrior or demon slayer, Cyberpunk for example, and then Ps4 Disks with PS5 upgrade have also give me alt. lists ( Extraction, Dungeons n dragon ect)

-- other then that

kinda excited for a PS5 ver. but this game also kinda pisses me off, Alot xD I Get stuck in the smallest of mud

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 8:46 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

kinda excited for a PS5 ver. but this game also kinda pisses me off, Alot xD I Get stuck in the smallest of mud

The game is pretty annoying until you get most of the upgrades and also mudtires.. i think that is level 11?  Cant remember.   I think I put in way too many hours already.  It get's a bit tedious (logging) after a while.. So I set it down for a few days and come back.  One you get the Tayga with updates/mudtires you are good for most of the game.  I can imagine all the people who got stuck in the mud at the start and turned the game off forever.  They should have at least given us 1 crappy vehicle with upgrades and tires at the start.. cause the game is already long enough if going for platinum.

1 hour ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

The game is pretty annoying until you get most of the upgrades and also mudtires.. i think that is level 11?  Cant remember.   I think I put in way too many hours already.  It get's a bit tedious (logging) after a while.. So I set it down for a few days and come back.  One you get the Tayga with updates/mudtires you are good for most of the game.  I can imagine all the people who got stuck in the mud at the start and turned the game off forever.  They should have at least given us 1 crappy vehicle with upgrades and tires at the start.. cause the game is already long enough if going for platinum.

Ya I ended up selling own of the DLC trucks for 200k credits getting the trophy really early for having X cash. And grabbed the truck that had upgrades to there tires 

I laughed my ass off when my stater Toyoda truck pulled this big ass semi up a mud hill with massive stability boost  (stability of mud traction w speed of scout truck)

Then I noticed you can 'drive' a tethered vehicle and drive up anything like it's concrete. Really helped to get around some of the shortcuts to open bridges 

• Like 1