New DLC "A Cause to Daikon For"

mad8vad

The dude is pretty OP by endgame I'd say. I beat the Night of Absolute Chaos with no items, by equipping the best accessory for recovering spirit with each hit onto the spear, then spamming the secret art on the ground. Land it on 2+ enemies at once, you'll regain all the spirit used for the attack, so you can just spam that. he sickle art's I also found to do severe damage, so make use of it if possible.

He does get a tad boring though with how strong he is though sadly, but hey.

..... I have to eat my own words in this... I somehow think Gonbe's OP when fully trained... didn't have much trouble with Caves and bosses.... the last thing you get in training almost make you invincible... I ended up equipping the skill to sickle, spamming Sickle, then switch to hoe or bamboo spear, wait for Area Attack ready to use/purposely break hoe/bamboo spear, switch to Sickle to activate area attack + replenish skills then repeat until the end... o.O

BTW... I somehow hate the alternate ending... >_<

DLC is good but doesn't add a lot of new content

This will be the 6th time I have gone around beating the main game bosses and 4th time beating the evil caves

I will probably wait a while before playing the next 2 DLCs because a person can only fight the same bosses so many times....

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r

Ok, I'm losing my patience. I'm at level 25 and I can't beat that stupid crows (yeah, the first boss)…I'm sure some people managed to kill them at level 2 ( T_T ) There's always a moment when they're too much coming from everywhere and doing that move that drains your spirit. Suggestions?

EDIT. I did it! I'm at level 28 now  :P

Edited by Irissa

• 2 months later...

I don't want a complete game at 40% or less as i can no longer purchase DLC for it lmao.

You haven't completed it. And even if you had - after 4 DLCs it would be 1200/(1200+195*4) = 60.6%

Why haven't you purchased jap version instead of importing english one? DLCs were announced way before you got the game.

You haven't completed it. And even if you had - after 4 DLCs it would be 1200/(1200+195*4) = 60.6%

Why haven't you purchased jap version instead of importing english one? DLCs were announced way before you got the game.

I didn't even import this lol, there was an american version copy selling on a store here

as for announced DLC's i wouldn't guess they would do it with trophies, but i stopped caring for that now.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

DLC is good but doesn't add a lot of new content

This will be the 6th time I have gone around beating the main game bosses and 4th time beating the evil caves

I will probably wait a while before playing the next 2 DLCs because a person can only fight the same bosses so many times....

Lost the will to ever go back to play this game, so gave it to a friend of mine and no longer own it.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku