Trophy glitch known for all pickups ( silver ) ?

sept-sept

I have a possible glitch in Thomas was Alone: I got all the separate bronze trophies for both pickups per level. So normally after getting those bronzes it should automattically mean the silver should pop for all overall pickups in the whole game right ? That didn't happen. Can someone confirm if i missed a hidden one. I think its weird becouse i know i got all of them. thanks in advance.

• Like 1

There is a glitch with that trophy. For some people the game is not registering every pickup collectible (even when you have obtained all bronze trophies).

Play through the levels again that have a pickup collectible to find the one(s) that hasn't registered.

It will still be there. And try to finish the level after collecting a pick-up.

If you have a PS3 and a PS Vita try to do this in only one platform. Don't jump from one to another.

This happened to me too, but I was lucky because the collectible that didn't registered was in one of the first levels.

Hope you get it! :)

• Like 3

Okay good tip, i only played it on vita so i'll look wich one i've missed. It is possible i picked up one and didn't finish the level the first time, and later i finished it but didn't pick up the pickup. Thanks. I will let it know when it worked.

It turns out when i start playing the game i didn't know about the trophy pickups so up until level 5 or so. Later i played only the levels with pickup but didn't finished becouse the bronze popped after each two so i thought i was fine...

Those fist levels are all still there so i have to collect them again and finish that level also. Luckily i played the later more "difficult" and longer levels like it should, so with pickup and finish at once. Thanks mate !!! And quick response two.

It popped on 4.8 so not to bad, thanks again, 100% looks better than 90% :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This didn't happen to me but if you want to know a way you can tell once i collected the 2 trophy pickups in each part my came had a little second lag spic that should let you know if you got the trophy for each part or not.. i am not positive if this happens to every one but it happened to me hope it helped :) and if you missed any i think theres an option to go back to levels hears a trophy pickup guide 

h0BA33507.gif

demonoid321.png

Edited by demonoid321
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

For me the "Mr Lonely" Trophy(Find both trophy pickups in 'Spawn'.) Glitched on me, and I didn't notice it until I finished the whole game & even got "The Collection" Trophy...I tried going back to the level I had to earn the pick ups from(Chapter 0.3 & Chapter 0.5), and they were no longer there.

So I tried to do a New game...and still weren't showing up.

So what I had to do was quit the game, and delete my save file; then restart as if I was playing for the first time. 

Luckily my glitch was from the beginning Chapter making it easy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...