Obtainable as of 12/06/22

Gooboid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Hi do you know if I can get the trophy of Coxwell on independent servers or it should be on 64 map player? That stupid map never appears

I got the Coxwell Trophy by only playing on these servers that you can choose yourself. Often I was on it alone or with just one or two other human players. We were often able to win in the first stage. This makes all map specific trophies much easier and faster. I don't know why these were always servers with a maximum of 40 player slots. The 64 player maps are the most fun for me.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Sikutai said:

I got the Coxwell Trophy by only playing on these servers that you can choose yourself. Often I was on it alone or with just one or two other human players. We were often able to win in the first stage. This makes all map specific trophies much easier and faster. I don't know why these were always servers with a maximum of 40 player slots. The 64 player maps are the most fun for me.

Thanks you so much man I finally got it and I got my platinum, what a buggy and grindy trophy list, it's a great game but still some crashes and bugs ruin the experience

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
  • Like 2

Does anyone know how to fix the tracker/trophies if they stop tracking? Since this new update that added Coxwell back in, I have not been able to earn a single trophy or make progress towards any. For example,  I have one win left on Lionspire (96/100 on trophy tracker) and I've won over 7 times....nothing. Nothing else seems to work either.

15 minutes ago, PresidentGump said:

Does anyone know how to fix the tracker/trophies if they stop tracking? Since this new update that added Coxwell back in, I have not been able to earn a single trophy or make progress towards any. For example,  I have one win left on Lionspire (96/100 on trophy tracker) and I've won over 7 times....nothing. Nothing else seems to work either.

Try disabling cross-play and see if that helps. Another user of this site did that and it fixed their stat tracking issues.

52 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Try disabling cross-play and see if that helps. Another user of this site did that and it fixed their stat tracking issues.

I'll see if I can find a game with crossplay off - hopefully it works. I tried turning it off and back on and unfortunately no dice.

11 hours ago, PresidentGump said:

As written in the other thread, I had the same problem and somehow got it working again. I guess you're trying to boost trophies on empty servers. In that case, try to connect to a server with other players via matchmaking first. After doing so, I saw trophies getting updated again for arrow hits and kills. After that, earning trophy progress on empty sever started to work as well while the game was running. After restarting the game I had to do the same again.