Update list

RSmark84

Is there a list which clearly shows what was changed each update. The game is completely broken I'm on menu book 10 with no FR races open to me and I also notice I never get the option to win any cars in previous events. Looking online I should have won lots of cars, the only way to complete menus is to sit and wait for the cars to be in the dealership. Guides I'm using show cars being gifted, But yet I've only ever received the odd car. 

1 hour ago, RSmark84 said:

Is there a list which clearly shows what was changed each update. The game is completely broken I'm on menu book 10 with no FR races open to me and I also notice I never get the option to win any cars in previous events. Looking online I should have won lots of cars, the only way to complete menus is to sit and wait for the cars to be in the dealership. Guides I'm using show cars being gifted, But yet I've only ever received the odd car. 

Hey. Sounds like one of the previous updates messed up your game stats (progress in menus).

I suggest you filling up this form (click the blue button at the end of the page) in order to get help from Polyphony Digital. Please let us know here if it solved your issue!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/form/recovery/

• Like 1

Thanks all. This menu crap shouldn't even have been part of the game. Hate sitting around eating for 1 car to pop up in the used car dealership. Only to find I'm in the same situation the following menu.

Nothing but issues with this game since early March.